why did the wtc's collapse? conclusive proof

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nodice.

Yeah, I don't think it's going to happen. We're all going to be stuck in this

same thread for a long time to come arguing about calling each other names,

Sheen, Jones, Avery, etc.

Have an old friend who knows Dylan. From what I gather, she knows him pretty

well.

Just sent her a message and asked her to ask Dylan if he'd be willing to

do an IAmA on reddit. If he agrees, I'll let you guys know about a link.

Well, I actually just edited a post that I made that was in response to what Silba said, sometimes after posting something I realize that it really isn't worth the time and effort, so I just edited it to say Nodice, because I can't actually delete the post.

I do agree with what you have to say though, and word.

there's got to be something wrong with sheen for him to be doing those interviews, no doubt about it. he isn't 100% there, but at the same time i respect that man's attitude towards the american media... basically giving them the middle finger, and in ways he did WIN against them by doing what he did. i also don't know if i agree that he's manic depressive/bi-polar etc. i think he was just a little nutty from coming off the drugs cold turkey the way he did.

it made for some great entertainment though, and i still don't think less of the man for doing it.

he can comment on anything he wants to comment on... why do you have to be qualified to make a comment on something that everyone collectively experienced? if you don't want to take his comments seriously because he does drugs, then don't. that's your prerogative and no one can really say anything to you about it. it would make sense to a lot of people i'm sure if you said "listen, i don't agree with anything this man says because he is a crack head." sure.. completely legitimate. but, what i don't understand is at the same time you pay so much more attention to someone like Charlie Sheen instead of paying attention to actual scholars, physicists, authors, and real credible people who have gone public and lost their careers due to it. then you lump in the nonsense and bullshit with your reasoning as to why you disbelieve, and you dismiss all the material that is worth mentioning. just like you throw in ufo's, holograms, reptilians, and illuminati theories into every alternative 9/11 theory, you throw in Charlie Sheen's, Dylan Avery's, Alex Jones', and whatever else you can find that is unattractive into these debates as well to discredit it. you don't want to actually bring to the table any real scholarly material because it makes the actual debate look credible, so you pick and choose whatever whackyness is associated with the "movement" and you label people, mock them, troll them, laugh at them, and lump them all together in one category. it makes it easier for you to dismiss the entire thing and feel comfortable that you are right and they are wrong, that none of this can be possible because their just crazy nutjob drug addicted fools.

but let's get real here for a second. i've heard and met plenty of drug addicts in my day speak about life, and a lot of the times these people have very REAL shit to say. i thought Charlie Sheen was being very REAL in those interviews, and i could give a fuck less if he takes drugs. sure, he loses tons of credibility but it doesn't mean what he is saying about the media and shit isn't true. also, you're not even taking into consideration how sober and clear minded the man was when he DID come forward about 9/11. all of what he went public about is still valid, so why don't you bring that back to the forefront of the discussion if you want to criticize and tell me what is so crack headish about it? all of his questions to obama are very well articulated and thought provoking, so what is it exactly that you are criticizing? the fact that he is a human being and has weaknesses to drugs? everyone has their demons and your nobody to judge him.

he can comment on anything he wants to comment on... why do you have to be qualified to make a comment on something that everyone collectively experienced? if you don't want to take his comments seriously because he does drugs, then don't. that's your prerogative and no one can really say anything to you about it. it would make sense to a lot of people i'm sure if you said "listen, i don't agree with anything this man says because he is a crack head." sure.. completely legitimate. but, what i don't understand is at the same time you pay so much more attention to someone like Charlie Sheen instead of paying attention to actual scholars, physicists, authors, and real credible people who have gone public and lost their careers due to it. then you lump in the nonsense and bullshit with your reasoning as to why you disbelieve, and you dismiss all the material that is worth mentioning. just like you throw in ufo's, holograms, reptilians, and illuminati theories into every alternative 9/11 theory, you throw in Charlie Sheen's, Dylan Avery's, Alex Jones', and whatever else you can find that is unattractive into these debates as well to discredit it. you don't want to actually bring to the table any real scholarly material because it makes the actual debate look credible, so you pick and choose whatever whackyness is associated with the "movement" and you label people, mock them, troll them, laugh at them, and lump them all together in one category. it makes it easier for you to dismiss the entire thing and feel comfortable that you are right and they are wrong, that none of this can be possible because their just crazy nutjob drug addicted fools.

but let's get real here for a second. i've heard and met plenty of drug addicts in my day speak about life, and a lot of the times these people have very REAL shit to say. i thought Charlie Sheen was being very REAL in those interviews, and i could give a fuck less if he takes drugs. sure, he loses tons of credibility but it doesn't mean what he is saying about the media and shit isn't true. also, you're not even taking into consideration how sober and clear minded the man was when he DID come forward about 9/11. all of what he went public about is still valid, so why don't you bring that back to the forefront of the discussion if you want to criticize and tell me what is so crack headish about it? all of his questions to obama are very well articulated and thought provoking, so what is it exactly that you are criticizing? the fact that he is a human being and has weaknesses to drugs? everyone has their demons and your nobody to judge him.

Calm down all I said was he wasnt credible.

When did I dismiss a theory? I just said he wasnt fit to be commenting on anything.

and I never brought up reptilians or Illuminati-----what are you on br0?

I think you're confsuing me for Theo, and by the way I dont see any reasoning behind the 9/11 being a inside job.

One more time, unless you guys wanna keep acting like the National Enquirer

This makes a lot of sense, looking at how he set it up and explained it thermite could have been used.

but who did it? who planted the thermite? and why havent they came forward.....

thats a lot of blood on their hands.

Who benefits most?

The companies rebuilding Iraq, the mercenary companies like BlackWater, Is that about right?

Either way it puts the officials who let this happen in a really bad position because if they were to get caught thats treason of the highest degree, I dont see that as worth a few million bucks, or some oil fields in the Middle East

The companies rebuilding Iraq, the mercenary companies like BlackWater, Is that about right?

Either way it puts the officials who let this happen in a really bad position because if they were to get caught thats treason of the highest degree, I dont see that as worth a few million bucks, or some oil fields in the Middle East

Don't forget Larry Silverstein, the Bush administration, intel services, etc.

Yes, it would be high treason if officials were to be caught. Trillions, Silba. Trillions.

That was already proven to not be a demolition term.

Silverstein was talking about pulling the rescue/firefighting operation, as in pulling all firefighters & police out of Building 7 because of the fear that it may collapse too (it was on fire on several stories and multiple support beams had been compromised from WTC 1's collapse).

i think my tin foil hat was to tight and i a little too high and over thought/ conspiracied, if thats even a word, his point when he was talking about them building the towers, i got watch that again and brush up on my WTC history and what not.

Yeah, you should. It's important to know what happened that day.

ya i just skimmed through a few things, gonna read some longer stuff when i get the chance, also read more about the gulf war and the WTC truck bombing from 93.

any suggestions of something specific i should read?

Nothing in particular I can think of at the moment. I don't want to point you one way or another.

If you really feel like it, watch and be super critical the following:

and some sites

http://ae911truth.org/

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Those should give you some good starting points for doing your own research and coming to your own conclusion.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...