why did the wtc's collapse? conclusive proof

lord_casek

I am so amused that this thread is still going, I think everyone that doesn't believe 9/11 was an inside job need to stop knocking their heads against a brick wall and just let the truthers tell each other about how missiles were launched into the pentagon, the planes were holograms, steel doesn't melt at x degrees, no Jews were at work on 9/11, and whatever other tripe has been invented since i last read this thread a few years ago.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched all of them, and I disagree with the general consensus that they are "psychotic tirades". The man actually seems to have a firm understanding of the perception average people have of him, and he is truthfully telling people he does not give a fuck. And why should he? What he does is his own business, he's taken responsibility for his behavior and has shown everyone that he can get clean and does not have an addiction issue and is doing harm to no one but himself. So what is that any business of yours? Who are you to judge whether or not he is "psychotic", you're nobody. Are you even a therapist or educated in psychiatry or anything of the sort? No, so shut the fuck up.

Why are you so angry & defensive? Is this Charlie Sheen guy your boyfriend? Secondly, I have a right to voice an opinion about anything. It's not so much "judging" as it is an observation & an opinion. Ultimately, I think he can do whatever he wants. But that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion. I minored in psychology in school, but no, I am not a "psychiatrist" nor do I even work in that field.

How do I feel about the man? I think he has more balls than you and anyone else who can sit behind a television screen, or a computer monitor, and judge him for his own personal downfalls, that's what I think. He isn't "representative" of any movement either, he was simply voicing his heartfelt opinions about an event that has had an impact on ALL of our lives. He showed more courage than any other person in his position to put himself out there in the limelight and take the media's aggressive onslaughts because of those opinions, something you probably wouldn't do if you were in his position.

Again what's with the personal attacks? Did my question hit you close to home and rattle you a bit? You seem threatened.

He's probably going a little bit overboard, and he does seem a little kooky and too free-spirited in my opinion, which is no doubt a result of coming off the drugs

Whoa, what gives you the right to sit here behind a computer screen, judge him and call him "kooky"? You must be an uneducated "nobody", and Charlie has more balls than you ever will. So "get off his dick".

i'm not threatened at all by you, and i'm not even mad at you. i'm upset at people in society that think this shit is more important that other stuff, or the media for that matter for even being in this guys business. i don't give a flying fuck about charlie sheen, or what he does. you said some dumb ass shit about 9/11 and charlie sheen so i called you on it, that's all.

i'm not threatened at all by you, and i'm not even mad at you. i'm upset at people in society that think this shit is more important that other stuff, or the media for that matter for even being in this guys business. i don't give a flying fuck about charlie sheen, or what he does. you said some dumb ass shit about 9/11 and charlie sheen so i called you on it, that's all.

Just because I'm not a 9/11 Troofer doesn't mean you have to go on a hostile tirade. Why not just respectfully disagree. You guys get hostile whenever someone doesn't think Bush had bombs planted in the building and had holographic planes and missiles involved. I think you get hostile because you fear that you yourself have doubts about your own conspiracy theories.

Respectfully disagree with what you didn't say anything intelligent or anything to even agree or disagree with you asked a stupid question and made a shitty reference. If you think I fear something based off my last responses I'm sorry your clearly very wrong.

This dude said respectful, when he's bashing the reason for this thread's existence a sentence before that, and the rest of the post. LOL.

If you're an asshole, you get fucked. Quit being a passive aggressive pussy on a message board, someone calls you out on your nonsense don't ask for some kind of fucking apology when you were the one being a douche in the first place.

This is some backwards shit going on here.

Nobodies getting bent out of shape because of our insecurity in our "conspiracy theories". You said something stupid and were trolling the thread, you basically got called out for it. What don't you understand? Do you even realize what you're doing?

This dude said respectful, when he's bashing the reason for this thread's existence a sentence before that, and the rest of the post. LOL.

If you're an asshole, you get fucked. Quit being a passive aggressive pussy on a message board, someone calls you out on your nonsense don't ask for some kind of fucking apology when you were the one being a douche in the first place.

This is some backwards shit going on here.

Nobodies getting bent out of shape because of our insecurity in our "conspiracy theories". You said something stupid and we're trolling the thread, you basically got called out for it. What don't you understand? Do you even realize what you're doing?

Who asked for an apology?

You're comparing me disagreeing with the entire inside job thing & questioning Charlie Sheen's mental state, to you guys name-calling, calling people "stupid", "uneducated", "douches", etc. So me not agreeing with your conspiracy theory makes me an "asshole". I'm sorry about that.

I'm just asking why we need to resort to personal attacks instead of debating the topic. That said, even though I try to keep the debate about the issues, I eventually fall in to the trap of the name-calling to. It usually goes like this - I disagree with the inside job thing, provide evidence to back it up, and then you guys start calling people "stupid", "idiots", telling them to "shut the fuck up", etc. Then I start calling you names back. But I like your self-righteous platform like you're not being the douche & an asshole.

Like I said whenever anyone disagrees with you guys, you guys get highly UMAD and start hurling personal attacks. As opposed to attacking the argument instead of the person.

Respectfully disagree with what you didn't say anything intelligent or anything to even agree or disagree with you asked a stupid question and made a shitty reference. If you think I fear something based off my last responses I'm sorry your clearly very wrong.

What made it "stupid"? It's a question.

The premise of the question was, how do you feel about one of the spokesmen of your movement seeming erratic & nutty lately, and not making a lot of sense. Being a drug addict and being violent against women, etc.

I asked, because if someone like that was speaking for a position or ideology I strongly believed in, I'd want him to step down.

What made it "stupid"? It's a question.

The premise of the question was, how do you feel about one of the spokesmen of your movement seeming erratic & nutty lately, and not making a lot of sense. Being a drug addict and being violent against women, etc.

I asked, because if someone like that was speaking for a position or ideology I strongly believed in, I'd want him to step down.

and i responded to you about what i thought, and also told you he is not representative of anything. what don't you understand about my response? step down from what? he isn't leader of anything, he isn't holding any position.

stop pretending like you weren't trying to be a troll.

as a matter of fact i hope he comes out and says MORE shit about 9/11 now. i'd like to see someone debate him, since people like you think he is so nutty and paranoid and a drug addict i want to see him just absolutely obliterate people who attempt to debate him. it will be about just as epic as all of his recent quotes are and probably acquire a huge amount of attention. actually... no that's probably when they will STOP paying attention to him, because they only care about people when they are fucking up or looking stupid, not sounding intelligent and talking about actual issues.

and i responded to you about what i thought, and also told you he is not representative of anything. what don't you understand about my response? step down from what? he isn't leader of anything, he isn't holding any position.

stop pretending like you weren't trying to be a troll.

as a matter of fact i hope he comes out and says MORE shit about 9/11 now. i'd like to see someone debate him, since people like you think he is so nutty and paranoid and a drug addict i want to see him just absolutely obliterate people who attempt to debate him. it will be about just as epic as all of his recent quotes are and probably acquire a huge amount of attention. actually... no that's probably when they will STOP paying attention to him, because they only care about people when they are fucking up or looking stupid, not sounding intelligent and talking about actual issues.

I really wanted to know - it wasn't a "troll" question.

He's a "leader" in a sense that many Inside Jobbers look up to him as a position of authority on the matter. And his voice on the matter is larger than most. Wasn't he supposed to narrate one of those Loose Change DVD's?

if you understood anything about "Troofers" or "Inside Jobbers", the ridiculous labels you give free-thinking individuals, you would understand that there are no leaders when it comes to thinking for yourself. that's all this man was doing, thinking for himself and using his platform as a celebrity and entertainer to voice his opinion publicly to a large audience in order to encourage other people to think for themselves. plain and simple.

narrating a DVD doesn't make you a leader.

just concede... please.

if you understood anything about "Troofers" or "Inside Jobbers", the ridiculous labels you give free-thinking individuals, you would understand that there are no leaders when it comes to thinking for yourself. that's all this man was doing, thinking for himself and using his platform as a celebrity and entertainer to voice his opinion publicly to a large audience in order to encourage other people to think for themselves. plain and simple.

narrating a DVD doesn't make you a leader.

just concede... please.

Concede on what? I hope you're not asking me to change my beliefs. I haven't asked you to change yours.

But yes, I would say guys like Alex Jones, Dylan Avery, Charlie Sheen, and Jesse Ventura to be "leaders" of the Inside Jobber movement.

Who asked for an apology?

You're comparing me disagreeing with the entire inside job thing & questioning Charlie Sheen's mental state, to you guys name-calling, calling people "stupid", "uneducated", "douches", etc. So me not agreeing with your conspiracy theory makes me an "asshole". I'm sorry about that.

I'm just asking why we need to resort to personal attacks instead of debating the topic. That said, even though I try to keep the debate about the issues, I eventually fall in to the trap of the name-calling to. It usually goes like this - I disagree with the inside job thing, provide evidence to back it up, and then you guys start calling people "stupid", "idiots", telling them to "shut the fuck up", etc. Then I start calling you names back. But I like your self-righteous platform like you're not being the douche & an asshole.

Like I said whenever anyone disagrees with you guys, you guys get highly UMAD and start hurling personal attacks. As opposed to attacking the argument instead of the person.

I don't result to personal attacks unless it is done to me first.

Christo, Yum, and you are the only people who actually do this though.

I don't get UMAD or any other internet related slang when talking about these issues. Doesn't happen in person, and it doesn't happen on a message board.

You're just making shit up now.

As for the leaders of the movement, you're making hat up in your head too. These are just people who are known, I would say people like AE911truth.org are more important, you know actual professionals who support the movement, which you guys think don't exist.

I really wanted to know - it wasn't a "troll" question.

He's a "leader" in a sense that many Inside Jobbers look up to him as a position of authority on the matter. And his voice on the matter is larger than most. Wasn't he supposed to narrate one of those Loose Change DVD's?

So don't attach a condescending label to the question and you would get a response, and please don't pretend that wasn't what you we're doing, you come into this thread or similar threads all the time trolling. So of course you get the same treatment. Than you pretend as if you did absolutely nothing of the sort. Kind of a punk move if you ask me.

LOL!

Well two out of those three were attempts at explaining how you were behaving, and if you do that, expect a certain reaction. The third was definitely an insult.

Sorry about that broseph. Ya got me. Everything else I said still stands though, and keep denying you weren't trolling and you were being "respectful". It makes me laugh.

I notice the personal attacks & insults is a pattern with Inside Jobbers though, whenever someone disagrees with them... like when the Loose Change guys had an open debate with guys from Popular Mechanics.

Loose Change were hurling insults, laughing, calling them "government agents" and "stupid". That Jason Bermas was looking UMAD like he wanted to punch one of the Popular Mechanics guys. I just got the vibe that they were real hostile towards those they were debating.

While Popular Mechanics were cool & calm and just made statements and backed it up with evidence. Also refuted Loose Change claims in a respectful manner without calling people "assholes" & "uneducated idiots" and whatever else.

I notice the personal attacks & insults is a pattern with Inside Jobbers though, whenever someone disagrees with them... like when the Loose Change guys had an open debate with guys from Popular Mechanics.

Loose Change were hurling insults, laughing, calling them "government agents" and "stupid". That Jason Bermas was looking UMAD like he wanted to punch one of the Popular Mechanics guys. I just got the vibe that they were real hostile towards those they were debating.

While Popular Mechanics were cool & calm and just made statements and backed it up with evidence. Also refuted Loose Change claims in a respectful manner without calling people "assholes" & "uneducated idiots" and whatever else.

i like how you completely flipped this shit around to make yourself seem like some sort of victim. ilots is right when he said it was a pussy move. you have a very big wet open vagina right now in my opinion, it's not a personal insult either it's just a description of the behaviour you're exhibiting in this thread due to my initial response which was "hostile". in my initial response, you were already claiming "personal attacks" when there wasn't a single personal attack on you in that reply. if anyone should be complaining about personal attacks how about you calling charlie sheen's interviews "psychotic tirades". how about you telling me charlie sheen is my boyfriend? it's funny how backwards you are making yourself seem...

you even twist this around to try and make it seem like you're looking at the bigger picture here now, too. oh, all of a sudden now all "troofers" get hostile. yet you're labeling people for their beleifs and mocking them. get off of it (whatever it is you're on).

i've seen people who talk about 9/11 "conspiracy theories" get personally attacked WAYYYYYYYY more than anyone working for Popular Mechanics. how about people losing their careers? getting physically assaulted? arrested by police for protesting? threatened?

where are you even coming from right now is what i'm wondering. you're lost and confused brobro.

when i first started posting on this forum i got personally insulted all the time, and made it a point not to insult people in that sort of manner. i for the most part treat everyone here with respect, if i get hostile in my post or i sound angry it isn't about you personally. i could care less about you. trust it.

i like how you completely flipped this shit around to make yourself seem like some sort of victim. ilots is right when he said it was a pussy move. you have a very big wet open vagina right now in my opinion, it's not a personal insult either it's just a description of the behaviour you're exhibiting in this thread due to my initial response which was "hostile". in my initial response, you were already claiming "personal attacks" when there wasn't a single personal attack on you in that reply. if anyone should be complaining about personal attacks how about you calling charlie sheen's interviews "psychotic tirades". how about you telling me charlie sheen is my boyfriend? it's funny how backwards you are making yourself seem...

Yes because you got angry & hostile and jumped to his defense like this dude was a close relative or a "boyfriend" of yours. So I say Charlie Sheen is "crazy" then you get irate calling people stupid & uneducated on some "nobody better say anything about my Charlie Sheen like that" shit. LOL.

But yeah you call people stupid uneducated trolls and you act surprised someone doesn't respond back in a nice way? Just face it man, you don't know how to debate. I've seen you do this before - start name-calling as soon as someone disagrees with you. And where I come from, yes, calling people a "pussy" is a personal attack and is fighting words. I don't know where the hell you come from where that's acceptable.

Yes because you got angry & hostile and jumped to his defense like this dude was a close relative or a "boyfriend" of yours. So I say Charlie Sheen is "crazy" then you get irate calling people stupid & uneducated on some "nobody better say anything about my Charlie Sheen like that" shit. LOL.

But yeah you call people stupid uneducated trolls and you act surprised someone doesn't respond back in a nice way? Just face it man, you don't know how to debate. I've seen you do this before - start name-calling as soon as someone disagrees with you. And where I come from, yes, calling people a "pussy" is a personal attack and is fighting words. I don't know where the hell you come from where that's acceptable.

i called you stupid and uneducated? WHERE??? lol you're delusional dude no i didn't i said you were saying STUPID SHIT. there is a BIG difference, i never said you had no intelligence i said you didn't SAY anything intelligent to agree or disagree with... but you know what NOW you're really making me wonder.

i did get angry at how dumb your reference was. it makes no sense, tell me theo...

what does charlie sheen's personal business have to do with 9/11? because he voiced his opinion on 9/11 this makes him some kind of leader? tell me what you envisioned that he should do now that he's gone "psychotic" in your eyes. should he put out a press release to the "troofer" movement and "resign" publically? what kind of answer did you expect when you said something so dumb, honestly? that is not a personal attack on you dude, i really want to know what sort of response you expect to that other than the one i gave you. and my response still stands. i still think the guy has more courage than you and anyone else here, and i still think people should mind their own fucking business about his personal life. that doesn't change, it has NOTHING to do with you PERSONALLY.

See its cause i cant outright slap people is why i only lurk in cf...

In other news that dude that wrote the secret is about to get seriously fucked..

Damn this dude jumped over the personal attack and is mad he can't assault mother fuckers.

LOOK OUT!

Hold on while I get offended.

Wait, it's the internet, who gives a fuck? :lol:

i called you stupid and uneducated? WHERE???

In your first response, after I called Sheen psychotic, you said I was "uneducated" and that I needed to "shut the fuck up". It doesn't bother me, I'm just stating the facts.

lol you're delusional dude no i didn't i said you were saying STUPID SHIT. there is a BIG difference, i never said you had no intelligence i said you didn't SAY anything intelligent to agree or disagree with... but you know what NOW you're really making me wonder.

i did get angry at how dumb your reference was. it makes no sense, tell me theo...

what does charlie sheen's personal business have to do with 9/11? because he voiced his opinion on 9/11 this makes him some kind of leader? tell me what you envisioned that he should do now that he's gone "psychotic" in your eyes. should he put out a press release to the "troofer" movement and "resign" publically? what kind of answer did you expect when you said something so dumb, honestly? that is not a personal attack on you dude, i really want to know what sort of response you expect to that other than the one i gave you. and my response still stands. i still think the guy has more courage than you and anyone else here, and i still think people should mind their own fucking business about his personal life. that doesn't change, it has NOTHING to do with you PERSONALLY.

Someone with a drug problem who has looney outbursts does reflect on a person's mental state and calls in to question various positions they take up. Track record & personal history means a lot. He'd be more credible on issues if he was clean and had history of being a pillar of logic & rationale. But he's quite the opposite. So if a guy goes on about "Adonis DNA" and "thinking on a level above everyone else" then I'm more likely to question "serious topics" he takes up like 9/11. Of course there's a strong chance he's trolling and doesn't really mean any of that. Who knows.

In your first response, after I called Sheen psychotic, you said I was "uneducated" and that I needed to "shut the fuck up". It doesn't bother me, I'm just stating the facts.

Someone with a drug problem who has looney outbursts does reflect on a person's mental state and calls in to question various positions they take up. Track record & personal history means a lot. He'd be more credible on issues if he was clean and had history of being a pillar of logic & rationale. But he's quite the opposite. So if a guy goes on about "Adonis DNA" and "thinking on a level above everyone else" then I'm more likely to question "serious topics" he takes up like 9/11. Of course there's a strong chance he's trolling and doesn't really mean any of that. Who knows.

it clearly bothered you that i said you weren't a psychiatrist or a therapist and stated that you were in fact nobody to be judging this man's mental health. shutting the fuck up was in order.

if you want to judge people's credibility, track records, etc. you are looking in the wrong area in terms of people who have gone public concerning 9/11. there are plenty of people well off and more credible than Charlie Sheen who have voiced their opinions about 9/11. What you choose to do though is troll, and try and throw it in peoples faces that Sheen is a "looney" in some sort of effort to associate his looneyness with the overall alternative theories about September 11th. it's obvious the tricks you tried to play and have backpedaled on.

it clearly bothered you that i said you weren't a psychiatrist or a therapist and stated that you were in fact nobody to be judging this man's mental health. shutting the fuck up was in order.

if you want to judge people's credibility, track records, etc. you are looking in the wrong area in terms of people who have gone public concerning 9/11. there are plenty of people well off and more credible than Charlie Sheen who have voiced their opinions about 9/11. What you choose to do though is troll, and try and throw it in peoples faces that Sheen is a "looney" in some sort of effort to associate his looneyness with the overall alternative theories about September 11th. it's obvious the tricks you tried to play and have backpedaled on.

No, it didn't bother me - what I'm saying is that the name-calling doesn't "hurt my feelings" or make me mad - it's the internet. I just ask why we need to resort to that.

And I "backpedaled"? On what? I still associate his looney behavior & drug use with his belief system, including 9/11. Nothing has changed.

“Yeah, I’m on a drug. It’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available, because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off, and your children will weep over your exploded body.”

AND

“They lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and just look at their loser lives and then they look at me and they say, ‘I can’t process it.’”

BECAUSE THIS IS TALK OF SOMEONE WHO SOUNDS CREDIBLE-----CHARLIE SHEEN IS A DOPE FIEND, THIS TALK IS NOTHING NEW.

CRACKHEADS SAY THESE THINGS ALL THE TIME, TRUST ME.

“Yeah, I’m on a drug. It’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available, because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off, and your children will weep over your exploded body.”

AND

“They lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and just look at their loser lives and then they look at me and they say, ‘I can’t process it.’”

BECAUSE THIS IS TALK OF SOMEONE WHO SOUNDS CREDIBLE-----CHARLIE SHEEN IS A DOPE FIEND, THIS TALK IS NOTHING NEW.

CRACKHEADS SAY THESE THINGS ALL THE TIME, TRUST ME.

There's an article out with quotes from a couple of psychiatrists, one from Vanderbilt,

who is saying that Sheen is exhibiting manic depressive behavior. That's funny because

that was my first thought when seeing him acting this way.