why did the wtc's collapse? conclusive proof

lord_casek

Also, the flag comment was a little overboard, i just saw alot of very ignorant people who fit that description and couldnt back themselves up but you have your points as i have mine.

i know what you mean. one common mistake many of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists make, is that anyone who doesn't believe their conspiracies, is automatically a gun-totin', overly patriotic, nascar-watchin', bush-supportin', conservative right wing head-in-the-sand American. i encountered one not long ago. i stated that the war in iraq is illegal and was unneccessary, and that in a perfect world, bush would be tried for war crimes. he asked me why i "hated" my country and that i should "love it or leave it." yes, he was another ignorant blindly-patriotic nationalist. i had to explain to him that i criticize immoral actions caused by my government out of love for my country. it is a way of maintaining integrity -- you don't want your country viewed upon wrongly by not just the world but by americans as well. martin luther king spoke out against immoral and unjust laws imposed by his own nation's government, while at the same time spoke in love of his country. it's amazing that many conservative, ignorant superpatriots like that think that to criticize your government is to show hatred for your country/heritage. at the same time, it is equally amazing that many 9/11 conspiracy theorists think that those who debunk and don't support their theories are all rightwing bush supporters that love war and have 40,000 u.s. flags on their windows.

i have to get to school now but i'll respond to the rest that you wrote later. peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are all such nutcases all the goverment would have to do is release the footage of a plane flying across 395 in DC and slamming into the pentagon. There were dozens of CCTV cameras that wouldve recorded this. That is all they would have to do. Why did they never do this Huxtable? Explain to me why i mean im such a nutcase i can't figure it out.

The pancaking theory has been tested at MIT and has been completely verified as impossible due to the steel core. temperatures WERE NOT HIGH ENOUGH. i can direct you to professor jeff Kings website or you cag youtube Jeff king your choice.

again. graduate is not the same as professor. can you show me where this study done at MIT is? king lecturing to a hall full of people does not equal MIT.

the temprature just had to be high enough to weaken the already overstressed steel, not melt it outright.

Until you set foot over here you would never understand. I'm sitting here as we speak watching them trash Bush on BBC, never in million years would you see this sort of thing on american mainstream media.

oh p.s., before i go... i have been to europe... specifically London and Amsterdam.

secondly, this is the age of the internet. i know what the BBC is, i've watched the BBC on TV, and i read their stories on their website. it's not like we don't get the BBC over here.

also, they do bash bush on american mainstream media. we DO have an amendment that allows "freedom of the press," or did you not know that? or did you think all media pundits are all republican bush supporters? we have plenty of left wing opinionists and pundits that have their own news programs.

again. graduate is not the same as professor. can you show me where this study done at MIT is? king lecturing to a hall full of people does not equal MIT.

the temprature just had to be high enough to weaken the already overstressed steel, not melt it outright.

So how do you explain the molten steel pouring out of the windows of the building as it collapsed, ESE. Oh yes and if your going to try and discredit someone who speaks on behalf of himself and colleagues at MIT then how much hope do i possibly have of convincing you of anything. Do you even know about the programs and facilities at MIT theyre far beyond the top 5% of research facilities in the world. Goooodnight. ill get back to the 5000 anti raw messages in the morning.

So how do you explain the molten steel pouring out of the windows of the building as it collapsed, ESE. Oh yes and if your going to try and discredit someone who speaks on behalf of himself and colleagues at MIT then how much hope do i possibly have of convincing you of anything. Do you even know about the programs and facilities at MIT theyre far beyond the top 5% of research facilities in the world. Goooodnight. ill get back to the 5000 anti raw messages in the morning.

he speaks on behalf of himself. find me anywhere that can prove he was anything other than a past graduate of MIT. I've gone on the site myself (mit.edu) and all searches come up with nada. not on the faculty, not a guest lecturer, nothing. a few links to papers in which other jeff king's have a passing mention. please prove me wrong.

and where is this molten steel pouring out of the windows? I've yet to see any evidence of this

The pancaking theory has been tested at MIT and has been completely verified as impossible due to the steel core. temperatures WERE NOT HIGH ENOUGH. i can direct you to professor jeff Kings website or you cag youtube Jeff king your choice.

King isn't a proff, he just graduated from MIT. He is a medical doctor in California.

not to make fun of the average american,but it is sad,that they see all the holywood movies with the special effects and the little soldiers that are always victorious and come home safe makes a psychological change on him without him knowing and believes all that terrorist thing of 911 and the rest can be possible,that is sadder for them, living in a world with constant fear of guys coming from caves and deserts to attack them,because if 911 was possible, then what!....as we see,there hasnt been any more attacks(except the mooninites) after 911 and the rest of them are false flag opersations,like 7/7,want to see it?

a video about a guy talking that they were having terrorist fake exercises the same day at almost the same time and place...coincidences uh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ65NwtbQic

do a little more of search on 7/7 and the drills they were having that day

know the truth guys,join the good people lets take the corrupt leaders out of their seats.

peace

p.s:thats not the only proof of being an inside job,ill get more if you all want.

Do you usually get your news from the washington post. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28318-2005Apr5.html

I get my news from numerous sources.

Also, do you read the Popular mechanics "debunking 9/11 myths" and masterbate furiously?

No but I read it with an open mind and agreed with most of it. This was after I watched Loose Change over a year ago. Stop stealing my material.

yeah i can play your childish games too. That book which you've been indirectly quoting on purpose or not was funded by hearst publishing, do a little research into that and see where you come out. Second of all i see you failed to tackle the fact that only $500,000 were spent researching 9/11. Do you find nothing wrong with this. nothing at all? All im asking is what you seem to be too afraid to. WHY WASNT MORE TIME AND EFFORT PUT INTO RESEARCHING AND REBUILDING WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY. How more plain and simple can i get to get it through your thick fuckin skull. Jesus you're thick as a rhinos skin with reluctancy. Why was it so important to have every piece of debris from those two buildings shipped overseas?

The same can be said about you. Your skull thickness and your ignorance is phenomenal. Notice when proven wrong about your knowledge about the structure of the WTC, you just change the subject quickly? Where is your source that only "$500,000" was spent? And what "book" was I quoting? You're another know-it-all ignorant sheep motherfucker following a horde of other sheep.

Another thing which most Americans seem to be doing more and more which you also did here, is trying to make 9/11 truth seekers out to be crackpots.

I don't make 9/11 conspiracy theorists look like "crackpots," 9/11 conspiracy theorists make themselves look like crackpots. I just objectively state the facts and call it what it is.

People who believe in UFO's and people that were living in bunkers for y2k. It is this demonizing that leads most people to believe that we are not all there but in actuallity it's quite the opposite.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that a lot of people that lived in bunkers for Y2K did become 9/11 conspiracy theorists. Because these are the weak-minded that will submit to weak theories that are magnets for the weak-minded. It draws you in -- "birds of a feather..." It would be different if many 9/11 conspiracy theorists never ever before believed in conspiracies, then you might be taken seriously. But from what I've gathered from watching videos, interviews, and talking firsthand with 9/11 conspiracy theorists, is that the majority of 9/11 idiots also talk about secret societies and dollar-bill-folding to find codes, and tarot cards and matrix-like universes. This applies to people like casek and juan fuentes, who had conspiracies running through their minds prior to 9/11. You're kind of new here so I don't know your background that well, but like most 9/11 nuts, I'm willing to bet 9/11 wasn't your first conspiracy theory either. 9/11 was just an ORGY of opportunity for conspiracy theorists to capitalize on and follow the pack like sheep. 9/11 was the PERFECT stage and setting for any classic conspiracy theorist -- a coordinated, widespread attack, the first skyscraper collapse in history, the first terrorist attack ever witnessed on live television, followed by US invasions into Afghanistan and later Iraq -- that's pretty much guaranteed that conspiracy nuts would latch on to it and develop theories instead of patiently sitting back and analyzing the evidence and testimonies rationally and logically; and realistically.

The fact of the matter is Huxtable that people from all walks of life and mostly different professions especially within the realm of science are wondering why there hasn't been a thorough investigation by people who are outside the United states government. I'm sure that millitary officials are going to give an unbiased point of view on this because seemingly "debunking" 9/11 truth involved so many of them. Right?

Good for them. The people who believe in UFO's and crop circles are also from all walks of life. As were the Y2K bunker dwellers. What is your point? I never said nutcases don't come from all backgrounds and proffessions.

For you to ask me if i believe in any muslim terrorist factions is once again attempting to belittle my and other 9/11 truth seekers intelligence. .

It's not really far-fetched to ask you that, considering you are a conspiracy theorist. Have you seen Juan Fuentes' ramblings? He thinks the Sunni carbombings against Shia in Iraq are actually US carbombings against Shia. Apparently he thinks all Muslim extermist attacks are funded by the US; not just 9/11.

Of course there are extremists, there are Christian religious terrorists who kill abortion doctors too. It's besides the points. The American governments interests lie in the middle east and have for quite some time now. This duscussion seems as though it has come to a tug of war and you are going to try and discredit me and i am going to try and discredit you. Simply put you have the American government on your side which you believe to be all knowing and completely infallible correct?

WRONG. I have pointed out ill-deeds by the U.S. government, however I do not think they are an evil entity. Like all governments, there are people in the government who have commited wrongful or ill deeds. That said, I am able to rationalize, and not think every horrible event in history is committed by the government. The government also does a lot of good for people. They're paying for my college and tuition right now. They give food stamps to the poor and help pay for section 8 housing and welfare. If a bank that you have money in goes under and bankrupt, who do you think ensures that you get your money back? That's right, the federal government. The government does a lot of good but it does do some questionable things.

For example, I have always been denouncing the Iraq war and always continue to. It is an illegal war. The NATO-led operation in Afghanistan to rout al Qaeda and their Taliban supporters as a response to 9/11 is a just war. The Iraq war is unjust because its reasonings and basis were fought under pretenses, and went against the UN Security Councils veto of the resolution to go to war. Also, the war was initially drummed up because of Saddam kicking out UN inspectors in 1998. Bush demanded Saddam allow inspectors back in, hoping he'd say no, so Bush could have a reason to invade -- Saddam however did allow the inspectors back in, and Bush called for an invasion anyways, despite inspectors claiming

I have perhaps a million people who simply want to know more and will not settle for the 9/11 report because so much of it has parts that are incredibly controversial. All in all if you want to continue this discussion you can PM or email me it will be easier to send information back and forth.

That's what I keep bringing up -- why do 9/11 conspiracy theorists keep on insisting that they "simply want to know more" and that they feel the official investigation wasn't thorough -- yet in the same breath they talk about demolitions and missles being fired and laser beams and unmanned remote-controlled airplanes? I thought you just wanted to know more? Why have you already come to a conclusion when you just asked to know more?

For the last time, "Loose Change" is a pack of lies. The little boy who made it originally was trying to make a fictional film with a story about 9/11 being an inside job, and used real footage because he was 19 and had no film-making skills or materials. Then a few people in the conspiracy theory business told him he should release it and say it was all true. The rest is history.

A prime example is his claim in the film that there was no debris at the Pentagon, which is pure bullshit. He just did not use any of the pictures that had debris in them. It's like me taking pictures of Tom Cruise acting normal to prove he's not crazy when there's all sorts of shit otherwise that would prove that theory wrong, since he's a fucking loony.

Once again, why didnt they release footage of the plane crossing the highway in D.C.? I'm sure one of you will come out with the "for security purposes" comments. Look, all of you can keep bombarding me and theo huxtable can dissect every word i say but when it comes down to it there are things that just dont add up and too many very credible scientists who have done plenty of research to prove that many of the things the government claims are out of line. I do not believe in the whole remote control plane sceme even though the government and FAA have been testing UAV's and are anticipating using them in Iraq. But the government stated on their usinfo.state.gov website that the remains of i believe 83 passengers we recovered and tested for DNA later identified. So, in a building collapse where concrete was reduced to dust, and airplane pieces that were reduced to mere scraps, it is feasible that remains of human beings from these flights were recovered in such large amounts? I find this very hard to believe. I know that they WERE in fact on those planes, it is just quite odd that they would claim identifying so many of these people. Anyone who can get more info on this i would like to know.

If i might add i am not a lifelong "conspiracy theorist," nor do i believe in many of the hairbrain ridiculous things that have been coming out about 9/11 truth. what i do believe is that at the very least the Government, whose intelligence agencies reach much farther than most of us would like to know, must have had AT LEAST some prior knowledge of these attacks. One other thing i would like to touch on briefly and this is quite indisputable, is a conversation i recently had with my oldest brother. Not to diclose too much information over this forum but he works as an aeronautical engineer and attended Embry riddle where the "terrorists" apparently attended flight training school and left before they "learned how to land." Upon speaking with some of the flight instructors at his school he soon began to gain a general concesus that these men were NOT capable of controlling these planes on their own. I'm not sure if any of you know about the bank 45 degree turn the second plane had to make but these flight instructors said in confidentiality to my brother that there are very few 20 year veteran pilots that could make this turn in that particular boeing aircraft. It just makes me think. I mean the turn was made and so was direct contact as we all saw but by who, i dont know. There is nothing ridiculous about this, it was just the opinion of most of the flight instructors and pilots of one of the best aeronautical universities in the world and it is quite strange to think about.

Theo Huxtable, you can commense dissecting my every last word......NOW!

I have an idea.

Many of the problems with the conspiracy theories are the varied ideas about how the conspiracy was carried out. Some may be plausible, but many are so implausible, that the general argument fails. I personally don't know if there was a conspiracy or not, but many of the ideas of how it went down, that have been expressed in this thread, require too many people to keep the conspiracy a secret.

So, the believers in the conspiracy could post what they consider to be their strongest evidence. It would probably help if the evidence was backed up by a generally credible source. That way, we could stop arguing about some of the lesser points and perhaps get to something closer to a "truth."

Also, I would be interested to know how the various believers in the conspiracy came to their conclusions. Was their a turning point that cinched the deal for you?

Just an idea you all are free to ignore.

I have an idea.

Many of the problems with the conspiracy theories are the varied ideas about how the conspiracy was carried out. Some may be plausible, but many are so implausible, that the general argument fails. I personally don't know if there was a conspiracy or not, but many of the ideas of how it went down, that have been expressed in this thread, require too many people to keep the conspiracy a secret.

So, the believers in the conspiracy could post what they consider to be their strongest evidence. It would probably help if the evidence was backed up by a generally credible source. That way, we could stop arguing about some of the lesser points and perhaps get to something closer to a "truth."

Also, I would be interested to know how the various believers in the conspiracy came to their conclusions. Was their a turning point that cinched the deal for you?

Just an idea you all are free to ignore.

this sounds good russell,because yeah there are some theories and some facts in the happenings.lets stick to more solid stuff.

something i would like to show is this building,WTC7 that fell at 5;20pm,no plane hit it,so there is no jet fuel on the building,and despite of any explanation u can give me,just looking at the tape tells me everything.why?

falls fast and without anticipation.

the shockwave shown on the tape(side camera) is reported by the news guy u can hear him say it.

he also says they heard a "clap of thunder" noise and it went down,go watch a demolition,it goes clap clap clap(dont make fun of this im serious) and falls.

now,something i discovered,i never heard people paying attention to it,but look at time 2:56(editted,check the video) and in the roof when its falling to the right youll see like a flash,i dont know what that is,it just looks weird and i thought i would be interresting to bring it up.

now watch the video,and analyze

and tell me what u see,remember those three points i gave above,its something at least and i dont want to go all in detail with it.

till next time

peace

so now heres what I anticipate happening here. people will bring you logical answers for whats on the video, and or alternate explanations. and you will completely ignore them. you will say somthing like "I know the truths I've witnessed already and understand the events of that day. you are too locked in your comforting tv world to percieve this evil"

or some slightly broken english to that effect.

I cant deal with this shit anymore.

Once again, why didnt they release footage of the plane crossing the highway in D.C.? I'm sure one of you will come out with the "for security purposes" comments. Look, all of you can keep bombarding me and theo huxtable can dissect every word i say but when it comes down to it there are things that just dont add up and too many very credible scientists who have done plenty of research to prove that many of the things the government claims are out of line. I do not believe in the whole remote control plane sceme even though the government and FAA have been testing UAV's and are anticipating using them in Iraq. But the government stated on their usinfo.state.gov website that the remains of i believe 83 passengers we recovered and tested for DNA later identified. So, in a building collapse where concrete was reduced to dust, and airplane pieces that were reduced to mere scraps, it is feasible that remains of human beings from these flights were recovered in such large amounts? I find this very hard to believe. I know that they WERE in fact on those planes, it is just quite odd that they would claim identifying so many of these people. Anyone who can get more info on this i would like to know.

Did you consider the fact that hundreds of people on the highway sitting in traffic (traffic was slow that day) stated that they saw or heard a plane going over the highway before crashing into the Pentagon? Why the footage isn't released -- I don't know. Haven't looked into it. What I do know is that hundreds of witnesses at the scene state that they saw a passenger jet flying low.

If i might add i am not a lifelong "conspiracy theorist," nor do i believe in many of the hairbrain ridiculous things that have been coming out about 9/11 truth. what i do believe is that at the very least the Government, whose intelligence agencies reach much farther than most of us would like to know, must have had AT LEAST some prior knowledge of these attacks.

I'll be the first to say there were prior warnings, hints, clues, and incidents that the government failed to capitalize which could have prevented the attacks. Puzzles could have been pieced together. I mean, I recall specifically in the summer of 2001, we were warned bin Laden was planning to strike U.S. interests. The threats just weren't specific -- I had just joined the military at the time, and I recall we had increased our force protection exercises., and had built barbed wire fences around the piers of our ships -- this happened at US bases worldwide over the summer of 2001. There was "chatter" picked up by intelligence agencies, but nothing specific. But some people take this and run with it just because there were some prior warnings -- they'll make it seem like that there were specific warnings and that Bush and Rice and Cheney and Rumsfeld were all well-aware of what was going to happen and just sat back and waited for it to happen.

Obviously the government had vague warnings. It just came in small vague pieces spread out over a wide period of time. Some the CIA intercepted. Some the FBI intercepted. At that time, the CIA and FBI did not share information. They arrested Mousouaii a month before the attacks, and there were clues that the US intelligence agencies simply didn't pick up.

One other thing i would like to touch on briefly and this is quite indisputable, is a conversation i recently had with my oldest brother. Not to diclose too much information over this forum but he works as an aeronautical engineer and attended Embry riddle where the "terrorists" apparently attended flight training school and left before they "learned how to land." Upon speaking with some of the flight instructors at his school he soon began to gain a general concesus that these men were NOT capable of controlling these planes on their own. I'm not sure if any of you know about the bank 45 degree turn the second plane had to make but these flight instructors said in confidentiality to my brother that there are very few 20 year veteran pilots that could make this turn in that particular boeing aircraft. It just makes me think. I mean the turn was made and so was direct contact as we all saw but by who, i dont know. There is nothing ridiculous about this, it was just the opinion of most of the flight instructors and pilots of one of the best aeronautical universities in the world and it is quite strange to think about.

I've never flown a plane. So I'm not going to pretend I know how hard or easy it is to bank it. But I will say that several flyers have a pattern when they talk about the difficulties of flying -- they usually state that the hardest part of flying is landing... the second hardest part being taking off. The easiest is steering it while it's in the air.

Theo Huxtable, you can commense dissecting my every last word......NOW!

This is the second time you said this. Does this bother you? This is Crossfire dude. Do you just want me to agree with everything you say or something?

I dunno, I just tend to think conspiracy theorists represent the view of those that would make the victims of 9/11 die in vain, by not prosecuting the real culprit(s) (be it those physically responsible or the idealogy itself) and getting sidetracked and impeding progress and cohesion in this already-chaotic mess. So I tend to be a little passionate about defending the innocent that died against conspiracy theorists.

its not logical to me,because those "logical" answers are picked up from a source that does not use commonsence.its not your answer,but what u picked up from some site and paste it here,im showing a video for you too see,read my 3 points,analyze and accept theres something weird going on.

p.s:and do not atak me personly inglish its teh good ese mexicano canadiense wuey dude quiter.piz aut

this sounds good russell,because yeah there are some theories and some facts in the happenings.lets stick to more solid stuff.

something i would like to show is this building,WTC7 that fell at 5;20pm,no plane hit it,so there is no jet fuel on the building,and despite of any explanation u can give me,just looking at the tape tells me everything.why?

falls fast and without anticipation.

the shockwave shown on the tape(side camera) is reported by the news guy u can hear him say it.

he also says they heard a "clap of thunder" noise and it went down,go watch a demolition,it goes clap clap clap(dont make fun of this im serious) and falls.

now,something i discovered,i never heard people paying attention to it,but look at time 2:56(editted,check the video) and in the roof when its falling to the right youll see like a flash,i dont know what that is,it just looks weird and i thought i would be interresting to bring it up.

now watch the video,and analyze

and tell me what u see,remember those three points i gave above,its something at least and i dont want to go all in detail with it.

till next time

peace

(edit)

ps:look at the penthouse how it drops frist,another strange thing.

its not logical to me,because those "logical" answers are picked up from a source that does not use commonsence.its not your answer,but what u picked up from some site and paste it here,im showing a video for you too see,read my 3 points,analyze and accept theres something weird going on.

p.s:and do not atak me personly inglish its teh good ese mexicano canadiense wuey dude quiter.piz aut

alright. the english shit was a cheap shot. but you're doing the same thing that you accuse me of doing. you're picking up all these explanations from the conspiracy sites and arent coming to these conclusions yourself. All these videos are like the political attack ads before election, they have a set agenda, and they distort and omit facts as necessary. For every photo of the "unusual flash" they DO show, they DONT show 4 photos from other angles that show you its a transformer falling off the roof.

no i know.the flash its whatever,its something i found out now,but no big deal.

u are wrong that i get my stuff from conspiracy websites,to be honest i dont go to them,ive done my research already and im 100% sure,now im moving on on showing it to people,the video i showed u has the sound from the tv chanel,u can hear the guy talking about clap thunder noise and everything shook and came down fast and doubting how could this has happened,testimony right from manhattan.

watch the video if u didnt,just forget the video's host voice,concentrate on the other original video voices.

peace

ok, I watched the damn clip, and I still dont know what the fuck you're going on about.

the guy expresses shock at how fast the building went down, yes. but hes not saying it like "its not possible for this to happen on its own" it was more of a "holy shit I cant believe this is happening" as anybody standing next to a collapsing building of that size would be expressing.

the "clap of thunder noise" is jsut a dull whump on the tape, and sounds exactly the same as the dull whump when the debris hits the ground, so my money is on somthing inside collapsing or shifting.

this clip is trying to dazzle you with bullshit to make you think they're on to somthing. I think if you had any kind of rational bone in your body you would see that.

well u didnt pay attention because the claping thunder noise is what the guy SAYS not what u hear in the video.he says it and i said before he said it so u are not paying attention to what u me or they are saying u want people to agree with you and period,try to listen to others and dont front with your language,it doesnt have any effect on me(maybe thats how u are,and its very bad to speak like that to someone u dont know)

peace

im going to zzzZZzzZzzZzz