Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

why did the wtc's collapse? conclusive proof

lord_casek

Yo, check this out, from Casek's Post article:

"But the "strategic" PSYOPS scheming didn't die. What if the U.S. projected a holographic image of Allah floating over Baghdad urging the Iraqi people and Army to rise up against Saddam, a senior Air Force officer asked in 1990?"

hello? our military has done alot of crazy shit. the extra large condoms in vietnam, weird pamphlets, movies, etc. c'mon. they brainstorm alot. you do realize that a better part of their ideas are going to sound nuts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't insulting you, relax.

Anyway, you better get your numbers straight, the odds are 1 in a 1,000 that 911 would hit. Please don't argue this particular point either, my math is rock solid and cannot be refuted.

please explain this:

ALBANY, NY (AP) - On the first anniversary of the terrorist attacks, a date known as 9-11, the evening numbers drawn in the New York Lottery were 9-1-1.

"The numbers were picked in the standard random fashion using all the same protocols," said lottery spokeswoman Carolyn Hapeman. "It's just the way the numbers came up."

Lottery officials won't know until Thursday morning how many people played those numbers or the total payout, she said.

For the evening numbers game, the New York Lottery selects from balls numbered zero to nine circulating in a machine at the lottery office. Three levers are pressed, and three balls are randomly brought up into tubes and then displayed.

Traders Puzzled By Eery 911 Closing Of S&P Futures

9-12-2002

CHICAGO (AP) - In an ironic twist, the September Standard & Poor's 500 futures contract closed Tuesday at 911.00 - a day before the one-year anniversary of the terrorist attacks.

There was some buzz on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange stock index futures trading floor Wednesday about why that happened, but there were no reports of collusion or price-fixing.

"It was bizarre, it was strange, but it wasn't manufactured," said Richard Canlione, vice president of institutional financial futures at Salomon Smith Barney. "It was just the rules of coincidence ... That's just where the market was."

"It just proves the market God was with us, remembering the day, too," said one CME trader.

The start of trading was delayed Wednesday in honor of those killed in the attacks.

Market players noted prices were already moving higher throughout Tuesday after two prior up days, so it wasn't as if an abrupt change in direction took place to achieve the numerical equivalent of Sept. 11.

Some thought perhaps suspicious activity could have taken place, but most brushed it off as a "patriotic rally" and didn't see the harm in it.

"I'm always kinda paranoid, and I find the fact that we settled there kind of eerie, but I don't think we should dwell on it or read too much into it," said Tim Haefke, a stock index futures trader and president of Top-Notch Trading.

The futures contract is an obligation to buy or sell a basket of stocks composing the Standard & Poor's stock index at a set date for a fixed price.

please explain this:

ALBANY, NY (AP) - On the first anniversary of the terrorist attacks, a date known as 9-11, the evening numbers drawn in the New York Lottery were 9-1-1.

"The numbers were picked in the standard random fashion using all the same protocols," said lottery spokeswoman Carolyn Hapeman. "It's just the way the numbers came up."

Lottery officials won't know until Thursday morning how many people played those numbers or the total payout, she said.

For the evening numbers game, the New York Lottery selects from balls numbered zero to nine circulating in a machine at the lottery office. Three levers are pressed, and three balls are randomly brought up into tubes and then displayed.

Traders Puzzled By Eery 911 Closing Of S&P Futures

9-12-2002

CHICAGO (AP) - In an ironic twist, the September Standard & Poor's 500 futures contract closed Tuesday at 911.00 - a day before the one-year anniversary of the terrorist attacks.

There was some buzz on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange stock index futures trading floor Wednesday about why that happened, but there were no reports of collusion or price-fixing.

"It was bizarre, it was strange, but it wasn't manufactured," said Richard Canlione, vice president of institutional financial futures at Salomon Smith Barney. "It was just the rules of coincidence ... That's just where the market was."

"It just proves the market God was with us, remembering the day, too," said one CME trader.

The start of trading was delayed Wednesday in honor of those killed in the attacks.

Market players noted prices were already moving higher throughout Tuesday after two prior up days, so it wasn't as if an abrupt change in direction took place to achieve the numerical equivalent of Sept. 11.

Some thought perhaps suspicious activity could have taken place, but most brushed it off as a "patriotic rally" and didn't see the harm in it.

"I'm always kinda paranoid, and I find the fact that we settled there kind of eerie, but I don't think we should dwell on it or read too much into it," said Tim Haefke, a stock index futures trader and president of Top-Notch Trading.

The futures contract is an obligation to buy or sell a basket of stocks composing the Standard & Poor's stock index at a set date for a fixed price.

Explain what? The first article says nothing new, It's still 1 in a 1000 and a strange coincedence. And would you please explain to me, how in the hell this shadow group would be able to control the Stock Market, which is a chaotic system? And if they could, wouldn't they manipulate it to go up and up? Why would they make it go down and down throughout the Bush administration?

You are really grasping at straws Casek, I would suggest leaving out the numerology and sticking to some facts, if you have any.

like i said, these people like numbers. alot. s & p and lottery in the same day. 9-11, 911, 911.000. really odd. seems to be a little more than coincidence. how do you get 1 in 1,000

chance? 3 numbers at random shouldn't land on the numbers corresponding to the date given a 1 in 1,000,000,000 chance. how do you get 1,000?

anyhow, i've given you fact after fact. the cell phones not working at 35,000 feet is just the most recent one. the burning temperature of jet fuel is another. how many more do you want?

i've given tons over the past 10 pages.

whoa, hold on...cell phones 'not working at 35, 000 ft' is not a fact. for one, you're claiming it was definitively at 35, 000 ft. i already posted a link that puts them at 30, 000 ft. which is it? if your experts say digisystems can rock at 6miles, then this altitude discrepancy becomes an important chunklet of info. two, the cell calls DID work and in the short snippet quotes you posted last page, the 'experts' did not rule it out completely, rather it seems to me they are asserting that it IS possible, theoretically and real world. furthermore your explanation that 10-30 low level were doing live voice manipulation and morphing is not even close to fact. i guess these guys have all been killed. or no...they are mind controlled. their brains have been compartmentalized for such things and will not recall this info unless their handlers recite disney themed voice triggering.

oh and the numbers thing..have you gotten that email where you open word up and type a bunch of 9/11 related instructions into it and at the end it shows a skull and the israeli star?

yup...more proof the elite are into spooky number coincidences..

like i said, these people like numbers. alot. s & p and lottery in the same day. 9-11, 911, 911.000. really odd. seems to be a little more than coincidence. how do you get 1 in 1,000

chance? 3 numbers at random shouldn't land on the numbers corresponding to the date given a 1 in 1,000,000,000 chance. how do you get 1,000?

anyhow, i've given you fact after fact. the cell phones not working at 35,000 feet is just the most recent one. the burning temperature of jet fuel is another. how many more do you want?

i've given tons over the past 10 pages.

How do I get 1 in a 1000? Look up a textbook on statistics. Like I said before, that's just math, and it is not subject to argument. Or perhaps, reference anyone of the articles on the subject from any newspaper.

The Popular Mechanics article refutes the jet fuel not burning hot enough hypothesis with expert sources. The cell phone argument has certainly not been proven, one person on the board who says their's doesn't work is an andecdote, not proof, and I already showed why that study that you posted may be bunk.

The lottery can be easily faked, but it is also easily detected. The mob in PA did it a while back. I am sure that the lottery officials checked their machines over and over again to avoid a big payout. Or maybe they're in on it too????

whoa, hold on...cell phones 'not working at 35, 000 ft' is not a fact. for one, you're claiming it was definitively at 35, 000 ft. i already posted a link that puts them at 30, 000 ft. which is it? if your experts say digisystems can rock at 6miles, then this altitude discrepancy becomes an important chunklet of info. two, the cell calls DID work and in the short snippet quotes you posted last page, the 'experts' did not rule it out completely, rather it seems to me they are asserting that it IS possible, theoretically and real world. furthermore your explanation that 10-30 low level were doing live voice manipulation and morphing is not even close to fact. i guess these guys have all been killed. or no...they are mind controlled. their brains have been compartmentalized for such things and will not recall this info unless their handlers recite disney themed voice triggering.

oh and the numbers thing..have you gotten that email where you open word up and type a bunch of 9/11 related instructions into it and at the end it shows a skull and the israeli star?

yup...more proof the elite are into spooky number coincidences..

whoa there tiger. firstcell phones did not work in planes in 2001. they're still having problems with it. that's why qualcomm just spent 10 million bucks on r & d for that exact same project. learn how to put "cell towers" into airplanes. why? so people can use their phones on a fucking airplane.

as for the jet fuel thing. look at the science behind it. even with office materials burning, it would not cause substantial heat to weaken those columns.

as for the voice morphing. someone asked for my opinion on why the calls were faked. i gave it to them. i didn't say that was widely held, didn't state that it was fact. but it is very possible. the tech is widely available, it would explain the odd phone calls, etc.

as for the numbers thing, you need to read more. stop calling people theorists when you're just bumbling for answers and trying to refute people by insulting them.

russell: i think i posted the sources but not the links. my mistake.

russell: the receivers of calls don't have to be in on anything. are you out of your head asknig me such a silly question?

how many people do i think it would take for a small job like that? 10-30. it wouldn't even take wiretaps to get the voiceprints. it could a casual encounter. it's not as hard as you might think. the intelligence agencies are very modern. way more "neat" technology than one would think. passenger manifestos are easily obtained. how many calls alltogether? 23 from airphones...and another 20 from cells? is that right? made by how many people alltogether?

10-20? i know there were multiple calls from the same individuals. that's a small fraction of the people on board.

no it wouldn't be a "small job" and you know it. just as you said you made a "small error" when you said that 90% of americans think the government killed President Kennedy. when in fact it was a huge misconstruing because no such poll exists. it wouldn't be a small job to do the "fake" phone calls because, OBVIOUSLY, this would be apart of, and not seperate to, the wider conspiracy of 9/11, sending 4 planes crashing, oops, i mean 2 planes crashing because a missle hit the pentagon and people decided to dig a hole in pennsylvania and scatter aircraft remains and bodyparts around.... actually, make that 0 planes hitting because missles were fired from the 2 planes that hit the WTC. that said, stop trying to act like "20 to 30 people" who would be involved in the "fake phone call" conspiracy would be seperate from the supposedly hundreds of others involved in your fantastic allegations of conspiracy during 9/11.

this whole conspiracy theory about explosives already being in the buildings is nothing new. during the oklahoma city bombing the same nutcases said there were explosives in the federal building in oklahoma. during pearl harbor there was conspiracy theories about President Roosevelt knowing Japan was going to attack Pearl Harbor and allowed it as an excuse to get into war. there were probably vague intelligence warnings, just as there were in the months prior to 9/11 -- and like clockwork the conspiracy dramaqueens took that info and ran with it. history repeats itself and this is all nothing new.

no it wouldn't be a "small job" and you know it. just as you said you made a "small error" when you said that 90% of americans think the government killed President Kennedy. when in fact it was a huge misconstruing because no such poll exists. it wouldn't be a small job to do the "fake" phone calls because, OBVIOUSLY, this would be apart of, and not seperate to, the wider conspiracy of 9/11, sending 4 planes crashing, oops, i mean 2 planes crashing because a missle hit the pentagon and people decided to dig a hole in pennsylvania and scatter aircraft remains and bodyparts around.... actually, make that 0 planes hitting because missles were fired from the 2 planes that hit the WTC. that said, stop trying to act like "20 to 30 people" who would be involved in the "fake phone call" conspiracy would be seperate from the supposedly hundreds of others involved in your fantastic allegations of conspiracy during 9/11.

yes, there was such a poll. it was 70% of americans. not 90%.

yes, there was such a poll. it was 70% of americans. not 90%.

wrong again. it said 70% of americans believed Lee Harvey Oswald didn't act alone, and was involved in a plot. you twisted it to say that those "70%" said they believed the government was behind his murder. it's a HUGE difference.

it wasn't even the percentage that was of any concern; people type in wrong figures by accident, no big deal -- it was the part where you totally misconstrued and changed the subject matter in the poll question altogether and made it something completely different.

and to those who wonder how our govt could kill 3,000 people.

the israeli government, funded by the u.s. govt. irradiated 100,000

sephardi children with 35,000 times the maximum safe level of x-rays.

they were taken away on "field trips" so that their parents wouldn't know what

was going on. the x-rays were given under the guise of treatment for scalpal ringworms.

the u.s, govt paid the israeli's 300,000 lira a yaar to study the effects.

it's equivalent to billions in todays dollars.

this was in 1951.

we even supplied the seven large x-ray machines. how nice of us. there's a documentary about it. called "100,000 radiations". the english version is called "the ringworm children"

look it up.

Swiss Scientists 95% Sure That Bin Laden Recording Was Fake

Scientists in Switzerland say they are almost certain that a recent audio tape attributed to Osama bin Laden is a fake. The tape, delivered to the Arab satellite television channel al-Jazeera earlier this month, appeared to provide the first concrete evidence that Bin Laden is still alive...

Scientists in Switzerland say they are almost certain that a recent audio tape attributed to Osama bin Laden is a fake.

The tape, delivered to the Arab satellite television channel al-Jazeera earlier this month, appeared to provide the first concrete evidence that Bin Laden is still alive because it mentioned recent attacks on western targets.

American experts initially concluded that the voice on the tape was probably Bin Laden, though it is unlikely ever to be fully authenticated because of the recording's poor quality.

The Swiss findings conflict with other research published by the French news magazine L'Express last week.

In that study, Bernard Gautheron, director of the phonetic testing laboratory at the Institute of Linguistics and Phonetics in Paris, concluded there was a "very strong probability" that the al-Jazeera tape was genuine.

But researchers at the Dalle Molle Institute for Perceptual Artificial Intelligence, in Lausanne, believe the message was recorded by an impostor.

In a study commissioned by France 2 television, researchers built a computer model of Bin Laden's voice, based on an hour of genuine recordings.

Using voice recognition systems being developed for banking security, they tested the model against 20 known recordings of Bin Laden. The system correctly identified his voice in 19 of them.

This meant there was only a 5% risk of error in their conclusion that the latest tape is a fake, Professor Hervé Bourlard, the institute's director, told the Guardian yesterday. "It's an automatic system but it's very sensitive," he said. "It picks up things the human ear doesn't pick up."

He agreed that the sound quality of the recent tape was poor but added: "Many of our 20 [test] recordings were also of poor quality. Some were very good, some very bad, but our results were all positive except in one case."

Prof Bourlard, a voice recognition expert, is the author or joint author of 150 research papers and two books, and has worked extensively with the International Computer Science Institute at Berkeley, California.

By Guardian Unlimited © Copyright Guardian Newspapers 2006

Published: 11/29/2002

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/11-29-2002-31303.asp

I gotta agree with the 1 in 1000 thing. If there's only 3 slots availabe for numbers 1-9 then there's a 1 in 1000 chance your number would be picked. So you figure that a date is a person and the odds are that on that day, the day would be picked at odds of 1 to 1000.

As for the cell phone fakings, the tech might be there but why even bother? To spruce up the story a bit? They already had the airphone calls so why bother faking even more calls? Unless the airphone calls were faked, too, but it's really a stretch.

I gotta agree with the 1 in 1000 thing. If there's only 3 slots availabe for numbers 1-9 then there's a 1 in 1000 chance your number would be picked. So you figure that a date is a person and the odds are that on that day, the day would be picked at odds of 1 to 1000.

As for the cell phone fakings, the tech might be there but why even bother? To spruce up the story a bit? They already had the airphone calls so why bother faking even more calls? Unless the airphone calls were faked, too, but it's really a stretch.

and then the s&p closing at 911.000 that day.

i would guess that all the calls were faked, man. honestly.

why do it? for flight 93, they needed a hero. that plane had

to have been shot down. why not give the whole thing an

"american hero who led a group of men to take back the

flight from the evil terrorists" twist to help the rally for war?

opium production has more than doubled since we invaded

afghanistan.

there are alot of things to consider in this. the whole of things

is alot bigger than you or i may ever be able to grasp. we do

get small tidbits of information every single day, though. insights

into the whole scheme of things. it's all very disturbing.

The opium thing was largely our fault well before 9/11. The war with the Soviets there left a whole bunch of armed militias in perfect growing environments with CIA-training and no other way to make money. Same thing in South America. Not that drugs weren't being grown in those places before, but just not at the massive cartel-levels that we've seen since the 1980's.