Airstrike kills terror leader al-Zarqawi in Iraq

lord_casek

Casek ...

Its cyclical .... Shit similar to this was going down during the Regan/Bush Sr. years ... and Clinton made some repairs .... only to have them undone by Bush Jr.

With the polls on Bush looking the way they do its drawing to a close, and we just need to be sure the next head to go in is going to do some repairs.

The fight to keep America great (not as in power but quality) is never over ... the founding fathers started the fight ... some of my favorite qoutes are from Jefferson and they ring true today as much as they did when he wrote them. We are in it for the long haul. As long as you and I keep it going we will win some and lose some.

As for your disapointment in your peers ... I think a bunch of us are sick of talking about it.

You know you can get all your "Fair and Balanced" news from one source ...Faux news.

A great majority still cant see the farce in that. We will have to fight for them.

It is what it is ....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wise words.

clinton was involved in more slimey shit than alot realize.

he only repaired his zipper. what with mena and the so called "arkansas mafia"....

whoa!

how about those 150 something killings that clinton is connected to? both in office and while he was governor.

have you read the cfr's latest docs? atlanta as the new capital of the u.s.?????

these people are fucking out of their minds.

It's good for Islam when a person like Zarqawi and what he represents kicks the bucket, but all the negative press islam gets still hurts. These terrorist Jihadis do more to harm the image of Islam than any non muslim with a thousand anti-islamic websites because people are bombarded with images of so called "muslims" cutting peoples heads off.

And as for the Gold prohibition discussion, Gold is prohibited for men but allowed for women according to Islamic law.

I'm sorry dude, but I really think you look into things way too much. You're incredibly interested in finding out hidden secrets and agendas, which is fine, but I believe this is leading you to find connections and evidence where there isn't, almost out of sheer will.

I'm having a veeeeeeeery hard time discerning how the hell that blue fabric implies, out of dozens of posibilities, an army jacket. I'm not even gonna ask how the hell anyone could even reach the conclusion that the lower right smudge is an army cap, unless you want to see an army cap there. And even then, I can't see it at all.

You really need to up your skepticism level, at least with this kind of thing, and apply the same level of scrutiny to your "evidence" that you apply to the official stories you attempt to refute. Your portrayal of that WTC collapse paper as undismissable proof by the most reliable source is exactly what I'm talking about.

About time. I was surprised when I woke up this morning, logged in, and read about Zarqawi being killed. I hope the capture and kill more of these evil murderers. Fuck them.

I don't support the war, don't think we had a right to go there, don't like Bush that much, but the fact is I dislike terrorist scumbags that indiscriminately kill innocents for attention, and use religion as an excuse. The more terrorists killed or captured, the better.

I'm sorry dude, but I really think you look into things way too much. You're incredibly interested in finding out hidden secrets and agendas, which is fine, but I believe this is leading you to find connections and evidence where there isn't, almost out of sheer will.

I'm having a veeeeeeeery hard time discerning how the hell that blue fabric implies, out of dozens of posibilities, an army jacket. I'm not even gonna ask how the hell anyone could even reach the conclusion that the lower right smudge is an army cap, unless you want to see an army cap there. And even then, I can't see it at all.

You really need to up your skepticism level, at least with this kind of thing, and apply the same level of scrutiny to your "evidence" that you apply to the official stories you attempt to refute. Your portrayal of that WTC collapse paper as undismissable proof by the most reliable source is exactly what I'm talking about.

I don't know who you're talking to but I guess it's some super-liberal conspiracy theorist anarchist/communist. Probably thinks the US never killed Zarqawi, but flying saucers from Roswell came in and dropped off a decoy and moved Zarqawi to a safe location on Mars where he is planning the next attack. And the World Trade Center never existed it was just a holograph built by the CIA.

i'm with mamerro. casek, on the one hand you're incredibly suspect of the news(good, you should be), but then you provide 'evidence' from...news. and that bottom right corner shit looks like somebody's pinky to me..perhaps raised taking a photograph. i guess the blood thing is weird, but..i don't understand how you can extrapolate such and intricate hunch from such lame 'evidence'.

i think your general oeuvre that the US govt is up to some shady black shenanigans on the reg is totally plausible, however, stringing together tenuous points of reference from the news doesn't make it so, no matter how much you want to believe it and correlate it to real, factual events as proof they do shady shit. now if you were a real life investigator getting your hands on real, concrete documents, court documents, witnesses etcetry, and you presented it here with some seriously detailed and extensive footnotes, then i'd give you some props, but..

i'm with mamerro. casek' date=' on the one hand you're incredibly suspect of the news(good, you should be), but then you provide 'evidence' from...news. and that bottom right corner shit looks like somebody's pinky to me..perhaps raised taking a photograph. i guess the blood thing [i']is[/i] weird, but..i don't understand how you can extrapolate such and intricate hunch from such lame 'evidence'.

i think your general oeuvre that the US govt is up to some shady black shenanigans on the reg is totally plausible, however, stringing together tenuous points of reference from the news doesn't make it so, no matter how much you want to believe it and correlate it to real, factual events as proof they do shady shit. now if you were a real life investigator getting your hands on real, concrete documents, court documents, witnesses etcetry, and you presented it here with some seriously detailed and extensive footnotes, then i'd give you some props, but..

SO BASICALLY YOU BELIEVE IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES JUST LIKE CASEK.

Eh, I try not to buy into conspiracy theories about stuff like this. Of course they needed a war, capitalism is at the point where wars are required for powers like the US and Britain to sustain themselves.

Read Imperialism, The Highest Stage of Capitalism by V.I. Lenin

even if you arent a marxist, it can explain how the shit works very specifically

casek: I'm not questioning your overall point, but I'm wondering what the US government would have to gain by killing one if it's own spies? Also, to play devil's advocate on the orange jumpsuits, they could have been making a statement about Aru-Gharib. And maybe the ring is silver or bronze. Berg could have been a spy, that would definitly give the Jihadists reason to kill him, but the U.S. of A.? Not that Bush didn't try to do that with Valerie Plame, but a video beheading?

you want real incontravertable truth, you have to piece it together.

they can't just hold a press conference and say, "ok, this is how it is"

more or less, i'm linking what i read together. government documents, etc.

tell ya what. i'm putting it together for you. in my spare time. since i worked

for nearly 20 hours yesterday and the day before, i do have some spare time on my hands.

i'll try and clear things up for you a little more.

i'll put it in my "who are they" thread.

Michael berg said EXACTLY what I was thinking in 2003... During the iraq TV war

Now, take someone who in 1991, who maybe had their family killed by an American bomb, their support system whisked away from them, someone who, instead of being 59, as I was when Nick died, was 5-years-old or 10-years-old. And then if I were that person, might I not learn how to fly a plane into a building or strap a bag of bombs to my back?

That's what is happening every time we kill an Iraqi, every time we kill anyone, we are creating a large number of people who are going to want vengeance. And, you know, when are we ever going to learn that that doesn't work?

There's a shitload of people in Iraq who have USA in their crosshairs, and after saddam was thrown out they got the first chance to organize. Impeaching Bush won't help shit.

shit casek get a grip

YES there is a lot of shit going on that is purposefully beign concealed by certain world powers.

NO that millisecond flash of a colour on the screen does not make that a us amred serviceman.

NO a chair being white does not make it the same as another chair.

NO a ring on osmeones finger doesnt prove he is a secret CIA operative

NO the fact that soemone is wearign what appears to be a completely different cut and compeltely different material shirt to someone else doesnt mean that theyre in the same facility just because the hsirt is the same colour.

i

shit casek get a grip

YES there is a lot of shit going on that is purposefully beign concealed by certain world powers.

NO that millisecond flash of a colour on the screen does not make that a us amred serviceman.

NO a chair being white does not make it the same as another chair.

NO a ring on osmeones finger doesnt prove he is a secret CIA operative

NO the fact that soemone is wearign what appears to be a completely different cut and compeltely different material shirt to someone else doesnt mean that theyre in the same facility just because the hsirt is the same colour.

i

all that aside, yum, tell me about the loaning of the laptop.

tell me about the end of the tape. the english voice. tell me why the lack of blood?

man im not well versed on the intricacies of the human body, so lets assume that he was dead before the beheading. does that lead to believing that it was US operatives thta killed him? or can it not much mroe easily be explained that the insurgents that did kill him realised that beheading him would be a great publicity stunt an they did it anyway even though he was already dead.

once again i dont know about the loaning of a laptop. so maybe he was a spy or whatever it is you think. wouldnt insurgents want to kill spy's that perhaps knew the workings of their cells and other onformaiton on them?

as for the voice i havent lsitened to it and i dont particularly want to see the footage. ill give you a massive benefit of the doubt and say that there is a clear voice saying in english 'thine will be done' (id be surprised if thsi was in fact clear and just wasnt arabic that sounded slightly like that) anyway so some guy says thine will be done as a message to english speaking 'infidels' that they are in fact doing god's work by killing this guy and are mocking westerners by using a lien from the lords prayer to express this.

who knows what the real deal was?

fact: berg worked at abu ghraib.

fact: berg was granted a visa while there was a war going on.

fact: berg made it his choice to be unprotected

fact: the cia had him the day before he was "captured and killed"

fact: previous to september 11th, berg loaned two suspected terrorists his laptop so they could email mussaoui

fact: there was no wireless service at that time. however berg said he was on a bus when he loaned these guys his laptop to email someone.

fact: berg shared the same password (email) as the suspected terrorists

fact: the major artery running up through your neck spurts alot of blood when severed.

i think i left a few out

ok, great for all that.

it still doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

if berg was an agent, and he was working with those guys, why would they kill him?

he was obviously some white american dude.

i sorta doubt he infiltrated their network beyond being thier patsy if what you say is true.

also, lots of people are allowed to go over there on work visas while there is a war going on..wtf? contractors? of course they all have visas, they are working in a foreign country in the middle of a war, and making a lot of fucking money doing it

also, i saw some video footage last night of iraqis carrying dead bodies out of a house.

some of them looked white

it reminded me of some pictures i'd seen of iranian women, who had fair skin.

so i wouldn't make too many assumptions about identity based on skintone in some grainy videotape.

also, bluetooth was invented in 1994

Bluetooth was invented in 1994 as a cable replacement technology. It offers data transfer rates of about 400 kbps and operates in the 2.4-GHz frequency band, the same as many cordless telephones and 802.11b wireless LAN technology.

so, maybe he had access to some good early technology since he was apparently affiliated with the cia

Bluetooth Past, Present, And Future

* 1994: Bluetooth is invented by Ericcson.

* 1998: Ericcson, IBM, Intel, Nokia, and Toshiba formed a trade association known as Bluetooth SIG (Special Interest Group) to publish and promote the Bluetooth standard. The Bluetooth SIG currently has more than 2,000 member companies.

* 1999: The first Bluetooth consumer product, a hands-free mobile headset, was released at Comdex.

* 2003: According to the Bluetooth SIG, more than 1 million Bluetooth-enabled products began shipping each week.

right bluetooth. that wasn't widely wavailable to the public and he was on

a bus when he let these fools borrow his laptop.

it's just all too weird.

as for his work visa: he wasn't with a company. it was just one guy. going to iraq

to set up comm lines. wtf? in the middle of a war? public communication lines?

his dad says america abandoned him. i think that could be construed as cryptic.

however, it may not be. just to be fair.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was alive and made a move to escape when U.S. troops reached the leader of al Qaeda in Iraq, mortally wounded in an American bombing raid, a U.S. general said on Friday.

"We were not aware yesterday that in fact, Zarqawi was alive when U.S. forces arrived on the site," Maj. Gen. William Caldwell, the spokesman for the U.S. military in Baghdad, told Fox News.

Iraqi police had arrived on the scene of Wednesday's bomb attack first and put Zarqawi on a stretcher, Caldwell said. The U.S. forces arrived later and identified Zarqawi, who died shortly after.

"He was conscious initially according to the U.S. forces that physically saw him. He obviously had some kind of visual recognition of who they were because he attempted to roll off the stretcher, as I am told, and get away, realizing it was U.S. military," Caldwell said.