"Meet me for coffee...."

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So howd it go? Dont leave out any of the juicy details? Did he have nice butt?

/yeshomo

Thanks to all that gave their sarcasm, congrats, etc....

I'm still waiting to hear from the heads in frisco but I think this new job may provide me with a gas allowance or something like that. I'll be keeping my Honda for the commute and general work. I'm thinking of maybe buying a lexus IS-300 for, well, looking important when i need to.

For those that came late, after 4 rounds of interviews, the manager dude was really impressed with me and i should be given an offer sometime next week. First thing i am doing is moving back to oakland.

Some woman just called me for a job

base of $2000 a month and 15% commission doing ad sales for some leftist publication in emeryville. I thought it was funny.

She said "Uhm, well, the dollar amount you specified in your cover letter is a little bit more than what i can pay but are you still interested?"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ::pause for breath:: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha........

......."NO!"

Here's the results....

I met with the district manager guy again and we talked over coffee...

basically he likes me a lot, thinks i'd be good for the company and told me he wants to advance to the next step....which is a background check (criminal/credit)

Seeing as how i was never caught for my crimes against humanity and i have no outstadning credit debts, I'm looking good

An offer for a 52K base salary position should be presented to me by next week on tuesday or wednesday.

12oz, this changes everything. Lexus IS300, move back to oakland to a nice place in the hills, fufilling work, fridge full of good food from Whole Foods and not the crap i buy on a budget at Safeway. More shows, more clubc, more parties, more cash, new clothes, shoes for days, smash debts aside, more asian honeys....

niggaplease_2.jpg

Some woman just called me for a job

base of $2000 a month and 15% commission doing ad sales for some leftist publication in emeryville. I thought it was funny.

She said "Uhm, well, the dollar amount you specified in your cover letter is a little bit more than what i can pay but are you still interested?"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ::pause for breath:: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha........

......."NO!"

You can pass this job my way

i was in the elevator today, and as i was going down i thought...

MEET ME IN THE ELEVATOR.

ITS GOIN' DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!

Congrats and all that...

...but I'd get settled into shit before I rushed out and copped a Lex. If you want a new ride I'd say push an Accord or something nice (but not too nice) for a year or two.

Sometimes jobs aren't all they're cracked up to be and you have to cut out.

Naw, i want the Lexus right away. i'm going for a 2003 IS-300 which shouldn;t run me back too much.

And as for today, i just gave my two week notice to my boss who was very gracious about the whole thing. He's letting me work through the rest of the month and is allowing me to just have the last week of June as a vacation basically.

Looks like things are working out just fine

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Naw, i want the Lexus right away. i'm going for a 2003 IS-300 which shouldn;t run me back too much.

And as for today, i just gave my two week notice to my boss who was very gracious about the whole thing. He's letting me work through the rest of the month and is allowing me to just have the last week of June as a vacation basically.

Looks like things are working out just fine

A pox on you! You and your new job.

(Sorry, I am just a hater. I wish I had a new job. :( )