12oz Mob Rules!

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No way I'm the king of this shit' date=' it would of been half as orginized without me. I just love making fun of religious assholes.[/quote']

It's true, this shit was just an idea I had but I didn't make it happen, I didn't really even organize too much so... and honestly, the christian one was kinda confusing, we would get 4 posts into the chat and they'd be repeating rules and resetting the chat so it would delete all the previous posts... it went maybe 7 rounds before the board went down...

apparently Prerunners had so much trouble with people talking about offroading that they dedicated the General Discussion forum to them... in fact, that's the sort of thing I'd ask...

You know, half the reson the rap forum was so fun was we could all indulge our inner wigger and mock the whole race thing, all while being incredibly juvenile... I don't know if I could do that with cars but, I could just talk about offraoding a bunch, though I know next to nothing about it... oh, see... I JUST figured out it's ALL off-roading and I'm halfway thru registration.

Archived