Does this happen to you guys?

Some1

EVERYTHING THAT IS INVOLVED WITH YOU SUCKS ASS DONT POST IN MY THREADS

Who the fuck are you? Do you think you know me or something???

excuse me what are you mad about?

You typed this:

EVERYTHING THAT IS INVOLVED WITH YOU SUCKS ASS DONT POST IN MY THREADS

Was that at me???

yes dont argue with me via pm's or on the internet arguing on the internet is stupid. I am not saying "come see me in the streetz" because we both know that wont happen and isnt possible.

Hey pussy fuck you. Who are you? Why you popping shit? Or are you just some herb having fun on the internet? Eat a dick homo.

What the fuck does "why you popping shit?" mean and why are you continuing this shit like you could possibly do something.

LOL! Tell you what kid I got peoples all over. Tell me who you are and where you stay and if I got peoples in your are then we'll see what's up.

you are gayer than the lead singer for Judas Priest but you do not rock nearly as hard...

I think its funny how someone so hardcore just LOL'd me...

I think it's funny how you pop shit at some random dude on the internet that you know nothing about then back down. Judas Preist huh? tell me who you are so if we ever cross paths I can rock you like a hurricain!:biglaugh:

Why are you making this sexual now!? Are emoticons supposed to turn me on or something?

Why you tryin to change the subject? Scared?

Yes I am extremely scared of you.

That's what I thought

FAG!

This happened over like 4 days

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is funny. I actually concidered starting a thread EXACTLY like this. The idiot I was arguing with who origionally came at me out of the blue started backing down and talking some fag shit trying to change the subject. But I realized it was a wast of time arguing with this nut over the internet and would have been an even bigger wast of time boring others with a bad thread.

This is funny. I actually concidered starting a thread EXACTLY like this. The idiot I was arguing with who origionally came at me out of the blue started backing down and talking some fag shit trying to change the subject. But I realized it was a wast of time arguing with this nut over the internet and would have been an even bigger wast of time boring others with a bad thread.

I dont like you very much