Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Some1

HOBBIES SUPER HYPERGLOBALMEGANEUTRONIC'ONGLOMERATE THREAD!

Ok ok yes graffiti is a hobby I dont go out as much as I should partly because no one around me paints and I basically know no one else who paints. So I changed formats to art...Now I have no where to do art I am drained creatively. I am drained partly because I cant play drums and have no where to play and I quit the band I was in... ANYWAYS

I need something new to fall in love with I am that will bring zest into my life and make me happy again...

Please keep it serious what do you guys do in your spare time away from graffiti away from posting on 12oz away from crying like whiny bitches (yes i am doing this right now but i am trying to stop!) Yes I have done the hammock thing it was great but I need something new...

Lift weights

Hike

Read

scam on asian girls

eat fine food when i have the money for it

travel ....once again, when i have the money for it

kick it with friends

draw

bench

photos

explore new portions of my area

just walk out the door and go.....sometimes the most amazing times await when i have no plan to go on.

Brilliant!!! I forgot about my skateboard!!!

What else do you guys do I need new ideas this could be the new anti depression superthread if I didnt give it such a great name already

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dig for "Nose Gobilins" put them under co-workers desks.

umm...

reading

writing

arithmetic

all better than doing the crack or speed or whatever you were on when you made thi s thread.

i don't have many hobbies outside of art. hmm.... hmmmmmm...... sports shooting. that's all i can think of.

paint canvases

graphic design work

reading as much as i can

bicycling

skateboarding

go for a walk/listen to headphones.

music in general.

c'mon man there is plenty of fun stuff!

I just got back from skating after not doing it for 3 years worst session ever but the most fun thanks balki

I turned my hobby into my job, and I'm not particularly sure if it's all that it's cracked out to be.

What is it then Mam's?

it sounds like pr0n.

when ever im bored (usually during the day) i grab acouple streaks and a backpack full of white/black paint.. drive myself to a length of railroad tracks in an area i havent walked down and walk down the tracks doing tags/throwups whenever possible. its really relaxing because while youre on the street no one suspects you and you're getting a bunch of spots that wont be seen too often, but they pretty close to never get buffed.

sometimes i walk for about 5 hours and call someone to come pick me up.

I just got back from skating after not doing it for 3 years worst session ever but the most fun thanks balki

You just had a 30 min session? you gotta be out there doing it for hours kid. Practice up.

I sleep.

go for walks with my dog

ride the train around

photography crap

sleep

annnnnd thats it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now