marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
don't you little dudes pay attention to your history. you can't write CLEMER or any combo of those letters when there is already a LEMER. what the fuck.

Wait, what? Not even any combo of those letters? I'm pretty sure "Lemer" wasn't in spray can art or anything so what history book are you looking at? The highly revered 2004 Virginia Book of Graff? Come on buddy. What's super funny is you coming on here whining because someone write Clemer and trying to flex online.

Wait, what? Not even any combo of those letters? I'm pretty sure "Lemer" wasn't in spray can art or anything so what history book are you looking at? The highly revered 2004 Virginia Book of Graff? Come on buddy. What's super funny is you coming on here whining because someone write Clemer and trying to flex online.

I WOULD FLEX IN REAL LIFE. BUT IVE BEEN BANNED FROM SCHAFER COURT.

I will clear things up,

1. I would like to know who the fuck I messaged and asked where are there spots to paint? Specially in VA when I know most of them.

2. New york...Come on Im in 1134 and know Goal personally and kicked it with mad heads out there this weekend and I have proof if that settles anything.

3. Clemer-Lemer: Didnt notice it when I first started writing it but Im sure in hell not going to change my name becasue some one told me to or adviced me to over the internet specially when I have talked to lemer about it, We were talking about doing a Leapfrog together at one point.

I will clear things up,

1. I would like to know who the fuck I messaged and asked where are there spots to paint? Specially in VA when I know most of them.

2. New york...Come on Im in 1134 and know Goal personally and kicked it with mad heads out there this weekend and I have proof if that settles anything.

3. Clemer-Lemer: Didnt notice it when I first started writing it but Im sure in hell not going to change my name becasue some one told me to or adviced me to over the internet specially when I have talked to lemer about it, We were talking about doing a Leapfrog together at one point.

This entire post. Yes, you will need to prove you kicked it with mad ny heads. If I said I kicked it with a leprachuan you'd ask for proof too.