marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ok...I have a question for all the writers in the 7 cities....can anyone explain to me... what is the point of going to a spot and x-ing people out and throwing up random sp's? I have been seeing some epic work and over the top there is an x or an sp? I know that's a tag but really??? leggo my eggo down in the railroad alley has some random ass shit thrown up over it. Why not save your damn paint and go bigger and better over it instead of scribbles? Just saying maybe someone can explain.

Soooo...do u write around here?the reason I ask is I'm pretty sure if u saw the shit I'm talking about u would see it has nothing to do with that....sp is a local crew....or maybe I'm just a naive women And not getting the point? Don't get me wrong some of the SP crew is legit. MEAD, REZA1....But we get the point....you were there...no need to throw up SP literally 30 times before the leave over everybody elses shit.

Soooo...do u write around here?the reason I ask is I'm pretty sure if u saw the shit I'm talking about u would see it has nothing to do with that....sp is a local crew....or maybe I'm just a naive women And not getting the point? Don't get me wrong some of the SP crew is legit. MEAD, REZA1....But we get the point....you were there...no need to throw up SP literally 30 times before the leave over everybody elses shit.

Camron.gif

Ok...I have a question for all the writers in the 7 cities....can anyone explain to me... what is the point of going to a spot and x-ing people out and throwing up random sp's? I have been seeing some epic work and over the top there is an x or an sp? I know that's a tag but really??? leggo my eggo down in the railroad alley has some random ass shit thrown up over it. Why not save your damn paint and go bigger and better over it instead of scribbles? Just saying maybe someone can explain.

Sp plays games like that. No harm really. Mostly them thinking they own shit. But really most cats from the 757 are cool with them. Fmk, sm , and other small crews . They also have mad respect for the old heads . Also if your not from the area don't think that you know us. If you are from the area don't hate . Theres more to the area besides. MC NZ AND all the other old heads. Mad respect to Sp they are my homies , also respect mc and nz. Everyone in the 757 stay up. It ofter times drys up down there.

Does any one have any old neon pics .I love me some neon.

Sp plays games like that. No harm really. Mostly them thinking they own shit. But really most cats from the 757 are cool with them. Fmk, sm , and other small crews . They also have mad respect for the old heads . Also if your not from the area don't think that you know us. If you are from the area don't hate . Theres more to the area besides. MC NZ AND all the other old heads. Mad respect to Sp they are my homies , also respect mc and nz. Everyone in the 757 stay up. It ofter times drys up down there.

Does any one have any old neon pics .I love me some neon.

Thanks for the response...no hate like I said they have some awesome artists! I see a lot of their work up around here. Its more dissapointing than anything to see scribbles over awesome work over something little like a turf war. But that's the game. I'm not really hating just trying to figure it out.