Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

marlboro country (virginia)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO THE GUY THAT CROSSED ME OUT WITH UFO AND GENII, I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP. I SPOKE WITH OZE AND GEN, AND NEITHER OF THEM TOUCHED ME, SO YOUR FAKE AS SHIT AND I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU ACT COOL TO ME. IM GONNA FUCKING HURT YOU AND IF ANYONE ELSE WISHES TO STEP IM SO READY TO SCRAP. HOLLER

-KAES

yo wattup i just found this site so i registered.

im slick. i wouldnt have gone over his stuff, i pretty much expected my blockbuster to get ruined in a week. I just retaliated because i usually go out of my way to show respect (fant and snek know that haha) but this Ugly Kids member had like 4 other peices under the same frikkin bridge... i made sure not to cover any awesome stuff when i threw up the roller tag.

.. oh well...

i mean, i know i suck, but come on. that tag was 75ft wide and 12 ft tall.

his peice of shit barely covered the letter S.

anyways get at me! i love learning about the dc metro graf scene.

i will post pictures asap

TO THE GUY THAT CROSSED ME OUT WITH UFO AND GENII, I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP. I SPOKE WITH OZE AND GEN, AND NEITHER OF THEM TOUCHED ME, SO YOUR FAKE AS SHIT AND I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU ACT COOL TO ME. IM GONNA FUCKING HURT YOU AND IF ANYONE ELSE WISHES TO STEP IM SO READY TO SCRAP. HOLLER

-KAES

:p:p