marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
whatever i can put more color to a spot closer to the street than you can a roof kid.

MAYBE IF YOU WERNT A BIKE THIEF, AND YOUR GRAFF WAS MORE ORIGINAL NIGGAS WOULD FUCK WITH YOU, BUT YOUR A TOY WHO TALKS TO MUCH ON THE INTERNET.

YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT THE CASES I GET, COURT CASE, BRIEF CASE, SUIT CASE, CASES OF CRIS.

MAYBE IF YOU WERNT A BIKE THIEF, AND YOUR GRAFF WAS MORE ORIGINAL NIGGAS WOULD FUCK WITH YOU, BUT YOUR A TOY WHO TALKS TO MUCH ON THE INTERNET.

YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT THE CASES I GET, COURT CASE, BRIEF CASE, SUIT CASE, CASES OF CRIS.

yet again ANother gay story from a person ive never met, what are you a childrens book writer, cause you are really good at making up stories. the less i know about you the better. just dont think you can walk up on me in the dark and walk away, or fuck with my shit. run your mouth...as long as you leave it here!!! :D

I don't care to paint anything legal or illegal with you. If anything you should be thanking me for saving your ass on main street that one day. Cops showed up about 30 seconds after I told you to start running.

haha, i dont get you man, but i like your attitude, good lookin, were in the same game kid im not your enemy, but you could learn to hate less the differences, in the end all bullshit aside i owe you one. easy come easy go

i wouldnt consider a dumb bitch i was tryin to do a sorry ass favor pocketing one can...stolen paint...just burnt bridges...you want to go down for her mistake...is that why youre steppin to this?:o

YOU DONT KNOW ME, BUT I DO KNOW YOU. I KNOW WHO FIXES THE FLATS ON THAT STOLEN BICYCLE OF YOURS TOO. YOU TALK ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT SELF PROCLAIMED KINGS, BUT YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH ON THIS BOARD LIKE YOUR SOMEONE WHOS DONE SOMETHING BUT YOU HAVNT DONE SHIT BUT BITE A BUNCH OF OTHER GRAFF WRITERS SHIT. HOW MANY RE'S DO WE NEED. WEVE ALREADY GOT REUP,REPAY,RED,REZIST,REBAR,(A)REBA, AND THAT TOY RESP. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR BEEF ON THIS FORUM WITH WHOEVER IT IS YOU GET ON HERE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT, OR HOW BIG YOU TRY TO PROVE TO EVERYONE YOUR DICK IS. YOUR NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO HOP A TRAIN INTO TOWN AND RUIN MY BEAUTIFUL HOME WITH YOUR BULLSHIT AND YOU WONT BE THE LAST. IN TWO YEARS YOULL BE GONE, AND SO WILL ALL OF YOUR SHITTY GRAFF.