marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:rolleyes:

Stay in your lane you toy faggot, nobody wants to hear your fucking sob story or see your bullshit self promo. If you want to post on this board why don't you go bench or take some pictures of real VA graffiti.

Are you kiding me?

I have pitures for years.

lets see more like that mad/kid ... not this bottaybwoy biznassss

this graffiti shit is cool. but you only get a real rep from scrappn out sunz. you either got it in ya heart or not!! shits real easy to act tough behind the computer or a big ass fill-in ... but i know some of yall aint built for this hard shit ... i done enough hardhead shit its impossible for me to catch shame in my game... even when im at my mom's crib ... holler if ya hear me!! some of yall got catchin up to do. get that street rep up my doggz. end transmission!!!

Heres where my head is at and please correct me if Im wrong but isnt graffiti all about promoting your self? Your not gonna go out and right mako. Your gonna go and write whatever it is that you write. I just happen to upload flicks of my shit becasue Im self promoting my self not only on the street but on the forum and you cant say that I dont upload work by any one else becasue I have just look a couple pages back.

Im just really picky about what I upload weather the picture is good quality or its some dope ass work. Also Where I live theres not alot going on not much of any one worht uploading gets up any more and everything else I do have you guys have allready seen atleat 10 times just a diffrent angle.

Heres where my head is at and please correct me if Im wrong but isnt graffiti all about promoting your self? Your not gonna go out and right mako. Your gonna go and write whatever it is that you write. I just happen to upload flicks of my shit becasue Im self promoting my self not only on the street but on the forum and you cant say that I dont upload work by any one else becasue I have just look a couple pages back.

Im just really picky about what I upload weather the picture is good quality or its some dope ass work. Also Where I live theres not alot going on not much of any one worht uploading gets up any more and everything else I do have you guys have allready seen atleat 10 times just a diffrent angle.

jesus fucking christ

bumming my ciggarettes... (whether)... nobody is going to care unless your shit is dope... and even if your shit passes, nobody in va is going to give you any clout, cause its full of a bunch of haters that used to paint, only paint chill walls in nova with paint they bought for a flick, blow up in fall and are self proclaimed kings by new year arrested and retired by spring, or have been putting in work longer than you have been alive and are tight knit to the threads. so just give your self a chance and cop a case and see if you still care about graffiti after that... or use the hate you feel to go harder, until it doesnt matter because you see yourself everywhere.

omg who cares lol smiley face

bumming my ciggarettes... (whether)... nobody is going to care unless your shit is dope... and even if your shit passes, nobody in va is going to give you any clout, cause its full of a bunch of haters that used to paint, only paint chill walls in nova with paint they bought for a flick, blow up in fall and are self proclaimed kings by new year arrested and retired by spring, or have been putting in work longer than you have been alive and are tight knit to the threads. so just give your self a chance and cop a case and see if you still care about graffiti after that... or use the hate you feel to go harder, until it doesnt matter because you see yourself everywhere.

Everything about this statement is incorrect. Except for ........ bumming cigarettes from you. That part is probably correct.