marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
HEY REUD BOY I SAW THE CANS AND GLOVES YOU LEFT IN THE YARD NEXT TO THE PIECE YOU JUST POSTED... YOUR FACE IS GONNA MATCH YOUR FRIENDS.

haha your full of shit i didNt eveN paiNt with gloves, go take a picture... im pretty sure lyiNg oN the iNterNet cause you are pissed that im here is defiNitely toy!!!!!!! but what do i do...just paiNt.

dont worry i was sure not to forget to include all the black Xs all over it

bet you didNt leave a Name there or woNt leave oNe here, step up or get to steppeiN, waNNa talk shit oN the Net, i doNt see aNythiNg hacked arouNd towN, Never with a Name aNyways, its Not my problem till you step up, toys will be toys, leave a Name or remaiN Nameless, dealiNg with this popularity game isNt goiNg to scare me off. jumpiNg oNe kid at a party is some pussy shit aNd has NothiNg to do with me, startiNg shit with someoNe youve Never met is just retarded... why are you so threateNed there Net guy? if your game was tight you wouldNt hate whether you like me or Not.