marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seriously shit happens kid, just lay off, i know you and certain people i am aquainted with have beef, that has nothing to do with me, if you dont like my style fine, if my connections arent good enough to get down without knowing me, fine, i came here off riding the rails, it has been slow to gather good supplies, i work with what i have, but i will get up hard and do my dirt, i have done so in city's bigger than this one, and you will see me. i will pop off hollows on broad on a sunday afternoon. if people could be more open and work together shit might get wrecked harder. so if you dont like me just leave me alone, and we will respect where respect is deserved. ill walk on egg shells for TKO, but not you no offense. i do graffiti cause i have to not to be liked.

sedriously... you are going to try and make a mockery of me on the internet when i have never met you EVER. im sorry you are pisseed that i get up.

but p.s burnuthecpriestme that spot behind the bars...wink... i got to give it up.

real talk

and im no graffiti wizard, but i dont know how long you have been in town, maybe you changed your name, but it seems like you just started to blow up, so dont get to big in them britches before you eared it... neither of us are kings of anywhere. but ive met kings elsewhere and i know what it takes. neither of us are there. so why the drama, why the hate game. rva history: i dont remember seeing you benched in the first issue of clout. yeah cause that was aest. if you dont like me take your eye off me, cause theres better shit to look at. i look to the kings style, to learn to be kingly. not to name drop on someone i know nothing about. (even if you think it unwise to bomb in the day...mad respect).

i know my roller looked fucked up, so if you are pissed about the side bust, yall have shown you are willing to side bust too, but i am not the kind of writer that starts rumors that puts the words in the mouths of other writers, or makes judgements on people i have never met. just because we all have silly fucking names we take super serious doesnt mean that you the person that drives the name, the life, wont have to answer to your own character, your scene, your city, the cops, the judge, your p.o...get it this shits illegal, so dont be trife. the consequences are serious...so dont throw bullshit into the mix, so we can all stay as safe as possible getting away with crime through style. but if you are going to hate, or start rumors, than im going to show you ill go as hard. but i wont lay the first hand, beef doesnt excite me, collaboration and national connections excites me. but i wont throw the first blow, who wants to get arrested beefing over the same blown up spot... for all who could give 40 fucks im done, if it will be let dead. pm me if it needs to be that way.

Dude just shut up. Stop trying to impress people cause you're not doing a very good job of it. Plus anyone who paints graffiti just to impress others is lame. Stop tagging things that you shouldn't. Stop leaving cans in areas that you shouldn't. Stop doing tags on main st and cary at 3 in the afternoon.

It's not a "hate game". It's you making things harder for others. You're graffiti can suck and no one will care. But when you do certain things that make it harder on others. People will get mad and will be on the look out for you.

how could one person be making it so fucking hard in a city where under twenty people are bombing on the regular. this is crotchety to the point of cutthroat. did the liter committee decide to beautify rva with the city's writers. i thought graffiti was dirty, the place that shit fell out of my bag isnt even a spot. you arent going to hide graffiti when its on the walls. and nobody gives a shit about a part of town under a bridge where bums go to infect eachother with hep c.

how could one person be making it so fucking hard in a city where under twenty people are bombing on the regular.

You do realize this city is about 2 miles wide and 4 miles long, right? You need to stop running your mouth to people who have been here and been painting for way longer than you have. Some of the people you are running your mouth towards don't necessarily like me, but it still bothers me to see you thinking you can mouth off to them over the internet. If you're going to do something about it, don't do it through comments on the internet. Otherwise stop being annoying and stop being a suck up and learn to show some respect.

you do realize no one knows me here, how could i be running my mouth. i didnt post some dumb shit. people who have been here for a minute have their shit on lock im sure. im new here, and i also spent a long period of time living a lifestyle where i couldnt do graffiti my style will reflect that. i may be no agent but i havent run around being toy infringing on peoples game... im just doing shit how i learned in denver, if its supposed to be different here, how the fuck would i know with no love.

Ugh it's like listening to the Smiths

haha whitecourtesytelephone and androidx should make a split 7" together.

i like how that dude used "the first issue of clout" as a reference point in time for the "old school" and i like how android x thinks someone else doing tags in the daytime makes it hot for him. let people do what they want man. there are no rules! the only way to make rules in graffiti is to beat people up. short of that its not even worth making suggestions.

haha whitecourtesytelephone and androidx should make a split 7" together.

i like how that dude used "the first issue of clout" as a reference point in time for the "old school" and i like how android x thinks someone else doing tags in the daytime makes it hot for him. let people do what they want man. there are no rules! the only way to make rules in graffiti is to beat people up. short of that its not even worth making suggestions.

Naw son, but painting a caboose will.