marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Since this page is overly homosexual and silly, I feel the need to rectify it. So, children...I will tell you all how to be a man. A man with a sophisticated air about him that will cause women to wonder "Who is this man? How does one get near him? I probably need to look well put together and buy him something nice and give him a blow job in his nice car"

Anyhow...shaving. It's what every man needs to do. It's not for children, however in these faggy futuristic times men have reverted back to child-like tendencies. Using vibrating dildos with five blades and cushions to soften the blows. Fuuuck that. I'm talking about using straight razors. Nice ones.

This act is relaxing yet dangerous. Shaving with something that could slice your neck or the neck of a toy or lady you don't really care for is very sophisticated and daring at the same time. Women will be enthralled by this.

So do yourself a favor and take one step closer to becoming a real man. First you must get a job and make enough income to afford such a simple luxury. A nice straight razor can be upwards of $300. I suggest the classic french company Thiers Issard. One of the best in the world.

Straight%20Razor%20Set%20Category%20Shot%20400.jpg

Don't be a pussy.

Is this an axe or old-spice commercial? Are you regurgitating played-out beliefs about masculinity you saw on TV? Are you advocating being a consumerist ho-bag? Oh well, I don't have flicks either.

I don't watch TV and I hate even knowing what those products are. I am against those things because those items are for children and teenagers, not men. Especially sophisticated ones.

You seem to have gone so far astray you find buying a well made straight razor "consumerist." I am talking about buying one essential item that is so well made there is no need to buy another one for many many years. I'm sure you go to a chain store and buy your name brand razors quite often. Now who is the consumerist?(See what I did there, hobo?) Unless you are one of those bearded gay bear or homeless types.

It seems to me that you are so consumerist in your ways that you plug brands all the while denouncing these acts. Why say these names? It was completely unnecessary yet these things are ingrained in your consumerist driven brain. Your mind has been infiltrated by the corporate consumers so much so that you have no idea that you are a consumer. It will be very difficult to make you into a man of sophistication, but if I keep making posts and you keep listening you may stand a chance.

I don't watch TV and I hate even knowing what those products are. I am against those things because those items are for children and teenagers, not men. Especially sophisticated ones.

You seem to have gone so far astray you find buying a well made straight razor "consumerist." I am talking about buying one essential item that is so well made there is no need to buy another one for many many years. I'm sure you go to a chain store and buy your name brand razors quite often. Now who is the consumerist?(See what I did there, hobo?) Unless you are one of those bearded gay bear or homeless types.

It seems to me that you are so consumerist in your ways that you plug brands all the while denouncing these acts. Why say these names? It was completely unnecessary yet these things are ingrained in your consumerist driven brain. Your mind has been infiltrated by the corporate consumers so much so that you have no idea that you are a consumer. It will be very difficult to make you into a man of sophistication, but if I keep making posts and you keep listening you may stand a chance.

...its so hard 2 even begin 2 become a consumer or even watch tv and or their commercials when ur a vampire livin in the darkest depths of Castle Bistrita....i bet u do buy a good bottle of Feteasca Neagra from time 2 time though....served warm with virgins blood of course... oh yeah yeah not outta glass niether.... human skull bonged

Hey can anyone tell me what the deal is with paint and the cold. Does is mess up the cans to leave em in the cold? like the propellant or whatever

No, it doesn't mess up your paint cans. The pressure of a gas is directly related to the temperature. Therefore the decrease in temperature will lower the pressure of the gas, it will collide with the walls of the container less often.

Keeping your cans in a cool environment will actually make your painting experience more enjoyable, because it's not going to blow up all over your goddamn jacket.

Hope I enlightened a few of you.

thats cute skullbitch but a real man drives a TRUCK and shaves the same dull knife used to stab fuckin frenchies like you.

also that other guy who said nova graf sucks or whatever. sit the fuck down bitch. lots of big names IN Richmond came from nova.

and ill comes thru with pics cuz yall are afraid of getting your asses cold.

bump

SION

APOC

MONO

LAzE

RUSE

graf1.jpeg.7bc9d460df5b6f76fa9651ef2bbee110.jpeg

graf3.jpeg.00932801994c5fc529c940f9cbce24c6.jpeg

graf2.jpeg.7723ac55b36a335a936121dc2141d1df.jpeg

graf4.jpeg.3944bb8e7c82c5837fe51f311b085ad0.jpeg

graf5.jpeg.1ddb2b1c60a580df92859f07267affc4.jpeg

graf6.jpeg.8a77225f8d0f6931d345d723b91bbe58.jpeg