marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Y'all mothafuckers are still little bitches talking about nothing and disrespecting new blood. Remember we are the future bitching about ohhhhh there's a readbooks ohhhh there's another red when in fact all of our names are taken somewhere in this world just shut the fuck up I don't care how many strippers you gave your paycheck to or if the people that are flicked ain't from Virginia like y'all motherfuckers know everyspot in this state and know that they ain't up there stfu YOU don't know shit or how many guns you got and won't use because your afraid to catch a murder case how many cans you got i'm your room that don't get use. Or how much of your moms money you have. I swear graffiti is going downhill y'all forgot what it's really about, art rebeling against the system and meeting new people from all walks of life set your over inflated egos down and go paint! Tighten up fuck niggas, big ups to my boys, nak hyjak nouse rebar Cajun bone tookone nesr. And the whole anw mws k4a maab

Loll I bet you haven't but they all have more heart and understanding of graffiti Then most of you and it's worldwid. Knowledge not just hicktown Virginia. Those are the niggas I fuck with not kids that find out they have some talent and think they run shit where I come you get cracked with a hammer for flexing. Like I said botchmadeeeeee artists give this game a bad name.

It's like your mom dirty grimey and I love staying in it and dark horse I know you and I don't owe you shit if you thinking of punking me try again I know what time it is that's myyyyyy spot shown to me by MY friend before Poe was even in the city. I ain't your bitch foo. I got respect for your style. But if you want beef then that's what it is. Pm me.

It's like your mom dirty grimey and I love staying in it and dark horse I know you and I don't owe you shit if you thinking of punking me try again I know what time it is that's myyyyyy spot shown to me by MY friend before Poe was even in the city. I ain't your bitch foo. I got respect for your style. But if you want beef then that's what it is. Pm me.

riz?..is that u nigga?