marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yes i am extremly pressed to get that self promotion thats why all i do is throwies all the time all over everything i love painting i love it to bad i dont live in charlottesville i would take all kinds of pictures of (stuff I see) if i lived in richmond i would have nightflicks up all the time cause i have to put it on here or all that will be on here is talking Bump everyone who writes.

and no offense to red but, i think two pages of the same old flicks is enough for now.

no offense taken dude. i really just want people to stop talking about me. i dont care at all about the graff game, so i dont like when people stop by the net and speculate on whos worthy of what. and like you said .... i dont really need people to flood up the thread with a bunch of flicks thatve already been posted, since its only going to spark more people to make funny remarks and such. either way, i thanked those boys for showing love but i would love it if people chilled on posting flicks as well. This was supposed to be a PM by the way, since i dont really want to be involved with this board's nonsense anymore. just to all you funny guys out there .... know that graffiti is something i pour minimal effort into. and i fuck with only fly broads. and the rights and lefts are deadly. ok im done!!

Oh, twenty similar pieces on the same chill wall over the span of a few years and some poles. That's cool.

The only good pictures now seem to be old ones(and by old I don't mean 2005) and ones from out of state. And MC shit. I don't think this point can be argued, but if you think otherwise I'd be glad to hear it.

what point?

Oh, twenty similar pieces on the same chill wall over the span of a few years and some poles. That's cool.

The only good pictures now seem to be old ones(and by old I don't mean 2005) and ones from out of state. And MC shit. I don't think this point can be argued, but if you think otherwise I'd be glad to hear it.

you never post pics man. just talk shit and complain.

human skull bong doesn't even paint. or get high.

dude is a terrible bitch.

you never post pics man. just talk shit and complain.

human skull bong doesn't even paint. or get high.

dude is a terrible bitch.

I like how you're making all of these assumptions about me when you do not know me at all. It's pretty creepy. I mean...i'm creepy, but you're fucking creeeeeepy. Half of your posts are about me! You are so angry at me. It's like when are into a girl and she won't touch you cause you're a creepy square who is a toy and doesn't paint graffiti, but you love her so you get mad because she denies you.(and then there is me who she's fucking cause I'm not a toy and I use nice champagne for mouthwash) So...I am sorry i'm a terrible bitch, I really am. I'm sorry I ruined your week. I would post pictures, but I don't have any chill walls or freight trains or tags on things in the middle of nowhere. Again I apologize. I'm going to go put on my pajama pants now and drink some chamomile tea with local raw grade a wild blackberry honey. No homo.