marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and KEPT destroyed when he wrote RED. and there is a RED in philly as well. funny this dude changes his name so as not to disrespect a local and chooses the name of someone who is up WORLDWIDE, not just NY. also READER has been writing that name way longer than VA RED has had his. makes no sense.

It's kind of funny that this seems to be an issue, funny and pathetic. I mean has this person really even painted anything? He doesn't even exist. Some of you are crossing him out on some chill wall when really you have no authority to do so. You probably don't really exist either. It's some chill wall anyway, so that shit is automatically dumb. Then this guy comes on here writing poems about his feelings to people who don't matter. This website is a real rainbow in the dark.

Good luck to all the kings out there doing their things.

i don't even paint anymore. early retirement status til further notice. i know this will make you funny-style dudes real happy on the inside .... you may talk some slick-sounding stuff on the internet about it as well. Non-jealous types respect ... all you politickin' cats, i was never concerned with you in the first place. and when i come out and paint another piece, it will still burn 95% of all graffiti, anywhere.

that being said, I'm still around for now and I'm down to drink beers and get loose with my people!! to my real family, present and future ... stay in touch!

i don't even paint anymore. early retirement status til further notice. i know this will make you funny-style dudes real happy on the inside .... you may talk some slick-sounding stuff on the internet about it as well. Non-jealous types respect ... all you politickin' cats, i was never concerned with you in the first place. and when i come out and paint another piece, it will still burn 95% of all graffiti, anywhere.

that being said, I'm still around for now and I'm down to drink beers and get loose with my people!! to my real family, present and future ... stay in touch!

bump. cant wait for that new shit man!

It's kind of funny that this seems to be an issue, funny and pathetic. I mean has this person really even painted anything? He doesn't even exist. Some of you are crossing him out on some chill wall when really you have no authority to do so. You probably don't really exist either. It's some chill wall anyway, so that shit is automatically dumb. Then this guy comes on here writing poems about his feelings to people who don't matter. This website is a real rainbow in the dark.

Good luck to all the kings out there doing their things.

hahaha