marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im not the guy to bitch about taking people names and all that gay graffiti jive.butttt to whomever is taggin up richmond writing BOBCAT...should stop..and change there name. There is a BOBCAT already. He is very good. You could write Panther or something..or tiger. Be creative kid..use that VCU mind of yours.

Im not the guy to bitch about taking people names and all that gay graffiti jive.butttt to whomever is taggin up richmond writing BOBCAT...should stop..and change there name. There is a BOBCAT already. He is very good. You could write Panther or something..or tiger. Be creative kid..use that VCU mind of yours.

:lol:

This guy, im sorry my friend if you think VA is tight. Like I said before I wasnt knockin heads or trynna step on anyones toes and never did I once say that VA graff sucks. Red, Aest, Ocult, 2short, Hunt...all classics. But as a state..Virginia does indeed suck. Im sorry but im right.

And if you really wanna take it to heart...and you do paint..Im pretty sure Ive made it clear to who I am on here...go diss my shit..crush it out. Please..whatever it takes man. Your a free spirit. apologies to everyone on here that came to look at flicks and instead got two kids clowning like fools