marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

These fill ins in chill spots and just tags in street spots are on some welfare shit. Just cutting it on some ramen and hot dogs. You kids need to get a goddamn job and get your bombs on some aged cheese and a nice wine. Don't let your sprays reflect the same aesthetics as this economic climate! Don't spray for the graff you can do spray for the graff you want to do.

that shit isnt even a bite...that whole genre of graffiti is a style in itself..its all strait letters with obvious connections and little bits and thick outlines. I dig that shit. to me that shit is real fresh. so do alot of people. thats why everybody does it..Skar used to be awful when he first started out. but now his shit is pretty decent and some of his frieghts ive seen have been pretty tight. still a little sloppy but the dude has come a far way in such a short time. keep rockin that straight letter shit Skar..that shit makes you better. fools wanna start going crazy when they first start and do wild style msk shit when they cant..just rock straight letters until you can eventually develope that into some crazier shit. but what the fuck do I know. i i wish i didnt forget my camera at my house so i could post a bunch of flicks instead of typing all this bullshit that knowbody is going to read. take advantage of the god damn weather