marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
he put shaving cream on you when you were passed out and sprayed it all over my house

we should take him out to portsmouth and drop him off

what the fuck. i was thinking pinch was some other toy i ran into at a spot. you really need to talk to your boy before other people do. stop bringing idiots along with you. i hope to god you were not there with him when he did that.

dkops is not from virginia. why do you all always post pictures from like LA or portland or wherever of a writer that happens to have 2 tags in richmond or something?

Actually Dkops put more work in richmond while he was there than most people from richmond will ever put in. just sayin. If you dont think so its because you know nothing about graffiti. im not trynna be a negative nacy..im just sayin

Actually Dkops put more work in richmond while he was there than most people from richmond will ever put in. just sayin. If you dont think so its because you know nothing about graffiti. im not trynna be a negative nacy..im just sayin

Oh well that's great input but this is still a thread for pictures of graffiti in Virginia or by people from virginia. It's bad enough with all the talk about the most retarded shit ever taking up 80% of this thread