marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

final thought:

I was always taught "no dick riding". Well I fucking hate my predecessors. YOU HAPPY NOW!? they are not! my! idols! or my heros! fuck that! Isle's a dick, Elk is a fucking dick, cast is a dick. I want to say a few more names but I hate them so much im not going to give them ups. Ill admit exist was not a dick, but who knows. you motherfuckers tricked me, like shredder did to misled youth. All you motherfuckers are a bunch of shredders. Where the fuck is splinter? Im trying to kick it with that wisdom. splinter was underground! some of you are fucking crack heads for hate. I try to send this motherfuckers some thumbs up and they are all dicks.

pear was cool as shit, and bueno is my nig.

I think of graff as a school. All you dicks think of it as a "I GOT THE TORCH I GOT THE TORCH."

Main Entry: pre·de·ces·sor

Pronunciation: \ˈpre-də-ˌse-sər, ˈprē-; ˌpre-də-ˈ, ˌprē-\

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English predecessour, from Anglo-French predecessur, from Late Latin praedecessor, from Latin prae- pre- + decessor retiring governor, from decedere to depart, retire from office — more at decease

Date: 14th century

1 : one that precedes; especially : a person who has previously occupied a position or office to which another has succeeded

2 archaic : ancestor

• Like 1

Reminds me of phones...

No. Who cares. Erupto has painted more than most of you combined. Think before you type.

Also you can not say something looks bad when said person has painted more than you. I mean you can, but you have to say "but he's painted way more than me."

A lot of you are living in an internet/small town bubble.

No. Who cares. Erupto has painted more than most of you combined. Think before you type.

Also you can not say something looks bad when said person has painted more than you. I mean you can, but you have to say "but he's painted way more than me."

A lot of you are living in an internet/small town bubble.

I never said anything about it looking bad...I think it looks dope as hell. i know Erupto has painted way more than me and I give him mad props for it. Somebody said that his P looked familiar. I simply commented back on it with my opinion........so..........my bad? :confused: