marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You may be a full blown retard in real life; I don't know, Mr. Lack of Talent, but you could go pro at typing in ebonics. Maybe put in a little more time into that and less with those stupid comments like: "yoyoyo koodjya tellz a lil broheem like my gungsterrr azz right hizzy where be those dadadadadadaDOPE layups is atchyea....juveelmeez homiesss? Oh yea and I am a police officer..."

fuck titties wrapped all up in rope. im glad to see some shit talking.

saw a sek, resist, rye. saw an epoxy today. saw a dirt. saw a green dyke. saw a snob. saw an ill rey. saw a casa, i hate that little chiky monkey. fiddler on the roof mother fucker.

does anyone know that fence off of 123 that had everyone on it? well it got buffed out. what a shame. it was old as fuck. it had a fonz on it.

fuck titties wrapped all up in rope. im glad to see some shit talking.

saw a sek, resist, rye. saw an epoxy today. saw a dirt. saw a green dyke. saw a snob. saw an ill rey. saw a casa, i hate that little chiky monkey. fiddler on the roof mother fucker.

does anyone know that fence off of 123 that had everyone on it? well it got buffed out. what a shame. it was old as fuck. it had a fonz on it.

yea the homies r everywere from texas to virginia dope

hahaha funny ass catts yo i aint no pig if i were i wouldnt be drinking sum modelos right know shitt maybe ur the pig trynna throw peeps off sayn ima pig shitt get yo shit straight homie

Hey just askin. Do you do police sketches?

And if you didnt know, we dont have spots anymore.

Them pieces and shit you see pop out of nowhere and are miracles of modern art and science

smelly eggs u can go suck a dick thats probably what ur good at anyway so its cool yo no need to hide in ur closet anymore fukn fagget

Yep. I suck dick. You got me. Caught me red handed. Oh well.

And faggot is f-a-g-g-o-t. You grammatically challenged, insignificant, waste of a fucking 12oz account, oink oink ass motherfucker. I Don't Ignore Real Talent. I ignore you because you are DIRT. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

2nkm5c2.jpg

157fqt.jpg

1zh15r6.jpg

108csja.jpg

23k5ac4.jpg