marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo suns gonna have to stay busy how much does it suck to know ur wasting all that paint on the same spots u already had this should be fun dont take it like i dont like u i just need something to do i like em alot there always so happy its just for giggles player im laughen how u doin

yeah it's really hard to fix spots when the toys that went over them in first place were too pussy to either fill it in or go big enough for it to matter. fixed all 4 of those spots with 3 cans and killed a bunch of your hideous tags. you pussies need to step your game up if you really want the cheap fame that you are seeking by going over me. i can't even really go over you guys 'cause you don't even have any spots of your own. also it's pretty pathetic that at the same time you're dissing me you're swinging from my nuts saying how much you like my shit. you guys are the true definition of PUSSY.

HERSE vs. the city of TOYS!:lol:

i really wish you ignorant motherfuckers wouldnt paint the white walls.

i do like that empty tag a lot. but come on man. get the fuck out of here.

yeah, it's pretty stupid to paint an awesome spot in the middle of the city, that runs for a long time, is highly visible and has been painted for years. the nerve of graffiti writers these days... how ignorant! and bump my man EMPTY.:cool:

thats cool cause u had 8 of those dissed with two or three cans so keep on going playboy my shits expendable i dont want ur shitty fame but how long did u really think u were gonna run round crossing everybody out before somebody fucked with u i dont give a fuck if i like ur shit ur approach lacks testicular fortitude player find ur own spots or we gonna keep maken u take ur old ones back so laugh call me toy cross out my marker tags whatever smile player its all fun and games hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha

GOOD THING HE JUST THROWS AN H ....

I DONT THINK I COULD STOMACH THE WHOLE NAME LOOKIN LIKE SHIT

IM GLAD HE CAN TAG THATS ALL HE IS GOOD FO......NUGGGGUH

I HEARD HE WAS TALKIN SOME OL BULL ABOUT ME... BITCH DONT EVEN KNOW ME....

HERSE CAN CONDITION MY LEATHER BAG. AND SUCK THE SNOT OUT OF MY FUK STICK

DONT CARE WHO HE IS COOL WITH...... HE IS A ONE LETTER BUTT SPLITTER.

CALLL ME A CAB.... ITS THE RAZOR SHARP KID