marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
shooting someone over graff is just as legit as a fist fight

keep yer beef to paint if thats how you have it

dont come around saying i would have or i should have beat so and so's ass cuz they went over you handle it wit the paint,thats the ticket,

or get shot either way Hannel it

do you plan on pointing a gun at someone chief?

At least we have the DC thread to look at when we want to see actual graffiti flicks and actual beef. I feel like a fucking 12 year old scene kid when I come and look at this bullshit...That old Chevy truck and that Agent freight are the two only good things that have been posted on this thread in ages. God you guys are soo dumb. Im going to Amsterdam in 4 days and I hope most of you guys pick up another hobby when im gone. Bump Sigh, Bob, Aest, Agent, Hunt, and those drugs

I never asked for the 12oz gallery to jump in, i never mentioned any names about others who would join me.You're jumping to conclusions. If you think what I'm doing is wrong.. its not between you and me. only one person got crossed out. I was thinking about this long before I heard some rumor mill, this isnt politics, I hate the scene. But my reaction was like oh ok this guy thinks he's running the city and someones going to take care of it. i guess im not going to do it. then i didnt see it happen. about that time me and H got into contact. I wanted a battle.. a friendly battle, but then you came on talking shit about everyone being girl scouts. Well you gotta check out the thin mints one day. I talked to H about this and his facts were twisted to some extent. Sorry to hear thats what happened to you, im not trying to see anyone get popped. The fact you came across not expecting it to come back around at some point is funny or what you wanted. You come on here talking about how you should cover someone totally if you're going to go over them at all. but you dont even do that. I've seen things people spent hours on that you've gone over with your H. This is nothing against your crew, infact i respect most of them. I always want to respect heads, if you want to go on a rampage about what you think is justified then I'm going to do the same. All of a sudden everyones drawing lines, I never asked for that, you never asked for that..I didnt ask for photos to be posted its only making things more sketch for both of us. You realise that as well as I. If you're looking to go over someone, go over me.. this is all fun and games to me. This city has plenty of wall space, you could have left a message when you went over me. But we started with paint and thats how it should stay, jethro's right. we're grown men. You want to make this fun, make some rules for us. if you want to be a dumb about it.. dont. its still all about the paint to me. you know how to contact me. my advice to everyone else is to mind your own biz..

tldr- make some rules, I'll comply but this is a battle. and its paint for paint. not a fight. chill.

oops i'm sorry it takes three of you to try and gang up on me. what are you gonna get goest and agent in on this too? pussy shit. oh, and as far as "stop fucken with people" goes, you know goddamned well i don't fuck with anybody who doesn't deserve it. sunk i replied to your nearly unreadable pm with your reason. pork you know you were running your mouth on the internet and then painted some shit about cartwheels. quip, i don't think i've ever gone over you... but i probably should have because you fucking suck. anyways, i got you all once or twice and let it go. that was that. now your little girl scout coalition is through. hope you are happy with your decisions 'cause i'm happy with mine. PUSSIES.

awwww. thanks for the mention. i thought you guys forgot all about me.

i will have to say... quip, sunk, IM not even that fucking stupid.

jesus.

today i picked up this hitch hiker who looked homeless. about 15 minutes into the drive he pulled a knife on my so i gave him the 10 bucks in my wallet and told him to get out my car. when he did i ran into him and then drove away. someone must have called the cops cause they pulled me over and said i was being charged with a hit and run. i was like fuck that and told the cop the story and he laughed and told me i was fine. what a fuckin great day....just wish i had my 10 bucks back

today i picked up this hitch hiker who looked homeless. about 15 minutes into the drive he pulled a knife on my so i gave him the 10 bucks in my wallet and told him to get out my car. when he did i ran into him and then drove away. someone must have called the cops cause they pulled me over and said i was being charged with a hit and run. i was like fuck that and told the cop the story and he laughed and told me i was fine. what a fuckin great day....just wish i had my 10 bucks back

nice!