marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Oh wahhh want your bottle, wittle baby? This is graffiti, faggot. Eat shit

PS- Did your mom do that mural for the christian book store? If so, she can eat shit as well.

this is actually funny cuz only faggots write graffiti anyways...we're all too old for this shit. oh well fuck it...:D

i met a huge black dude incredibly gangster rapper n stuff said he writes rkd?? rcade??

from jersey is same one????

bump the fuck outta AEST SIGH LYES & HERSE always with the fresh to life hands

holy fuck 2SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHONE JADE

RED!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0050.jpgDSC_0051.jpgDSC_0052.jpgDSC_0054.jpgDSC_0056.jpg

stop fucken with people

well this is just laughable. it took two of you to diss me? and over a year later at that? you guys are just jokes.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you even went over yourselves! green tag on a green sign? awesome! i'm gonna have fun with you kids... see you soon!

oops i'm sorry it takes three of you to try and gang up on me. what are you gonna get goest and agent in on this too? pussy shit. oh, and as far as "stop fucken with people" goes, you know goddamned well i don't fuck with anybody who doesn't deserve it. sunk i replied to your nearly unreadable pm with your reason. pork you know you were running your mouth on the internet and then painted some shit about cartwheels. quip, i don't think i've ever gone over you... but i probably should have because you fucking suck. anyways, i got you all once or twice and let it go. that was that. now your little girl scout coalition is through. hope you are happy with your decisions 'cause i'm happy with mine. PUSSIES.

oops i'm sorry it takes three of you to try and gang up on me. what are you gonna get goest and agent in on this too? pussy shit. oh, and as far as "stop fucken with people" goes, you know goddamned well i don't fuck with anybody who doesn't deserve it. sunk i replied to your nearly unreadable pm with your reason. pork you know you were running your mouth on the internet and then painted some shit about cartwheels. quip, i don't think i've ever gone over you... but i probably should have because you fucking suck. anyways, i got you all once or twice and let it go. that was that. now your little girl scout coalition is through. hope you are happy with your decisions 'cause i'm happy with mine. PUSSIES.

mad cuz you get up, get out, and crush toys. dont let it faze you homie, do your thang out there.

peace