marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was just reading the discussion a couple pages back......about beef and crossing out and how it should be handled and whatnot...and I was just wondering.............

Am I the only one who thinks beef should be battled out and settled with paint anymore? I mean if you have beef you should settle it and beat them by going out and painting harder than them and crossing them out a shit ton...

Not fucking showing up at their house with a whole bunch of people to intimidate them and then making phone calls to them either demanding paint or threatening to beat their ass, like some fucking douche bags are doing nowadays.........*cough*SKAR*cough*

I mean that's just the game, crossing out and shit happens, you gotta get over it, learn to crush harder than the next guy, and stop being such a pussy and whining about it...

Anyways, just wondering

• Like 1

I was just reading the discussion a couple pages back......about beef and crossing out and how it should be handled and whatnot...and I was just wondering.............

Am I the only one who thinks beef should be battled out and settled with paint anymore? I mean if you have beef you should settle it and beat them by going out and painting harder than them and crossing them out a shit ton...

Not fucking showing up at their house with a whole bunch of people to intimidate them and then making phone calls to them either demanding paint or threatening to beat their ass, like some fucking douche bags are doing nowadays.........*cough*SKAR*cough*

I mean that's just the game, crossing out and shit happens, you gotta get over it, learn to crush harder than the next guy, and stop being such a pussy and whining about it...

Anyways, just wondering

speaking of being a pussy and whining about it.

also, it's probably not good for your health to talk about things that aren't your business.

by the way, the name CENSE is taken, faggot.

i wouldnt know how to even start going about that...i dont have demon wings to fly

and conceal myself..remember i sold my soul only for a half can of pepsi..

Too soon you forget, you sold your soul to ME in 2000 for a pack of cigarettes and a ride

downtown. In the afterlife, I suppose me and a bunch of other motherfuckers will have to

timeshare your ethereal essence. I am going to use you for a stepstool in the hereafter.

Message me to tell me where that spot is tho, you've got me curious.

Anyways, just wondering

http://www.spooncraft.com/wp-content/uploads/cool-story-bro.jpg