marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
at least dont half ass it

seriously, shut up. i used what i had left to go over him, and that's about all he's worth. and i couldn't give a shit who you're friends with, so keep running your mouth if you want to get hacked out like your little buddy. maybe i'll just punch you in your mouth next time you're painting some plywood in front of gallery 5. mind your own biz.:rolleyes:

no offense to the guy , but those H's are kinda lame dontcha think . people talk shit all the time so dont get all funky n shit just deal with the fact that someone posted a comment that was unbiast and real .

real? see, what your actually doing here is talking shit from behind a keyboard. you are the one who is calling HERSE a lame half assed "fuker" and then saying no offense. when you do that, and then say don't go over my friend, well that is the very definition of "biast". i am well aware that people talk shit all the time, but unlike you i realize that when you talk shit there may be consequences. therefore, i will now be hacking you out as well. perhaps you should stop running your mouth from behind a keyboard and mind your own business... like i said the first time. get fucked olive oyle.:lol:

and remember kids, don't talk shit unless you're ready to handle it in the real world!!!

"Im from Virginia where aint shit to do but paint/bench trains"

I dont think there's enough painting on stationary objects going on to keep this thread going like it has been. Trains are needed as a supplement for the rest of the shit that's posted. People have always posted train flicks in this thread. Maybe it does need to cut back some though, that's cool with me.

Just throwing this out: if you are the guy who writes OYLE, how could you possibly

feel comfortable telling someone (who isn't actually half-assing it like you say) to not

half-ass it?

Can you explain what you mean by that? You must be kidding.

the fil was unfinished or in other words "half ass" finished

not talking about style but if someone went over my "peice" with an unfinished hollow ass h

i would go back and fix it or something, or if i gave a fuck, or if i lived in richmond or if the guy wanted to get ..... just saying

that wasnt even olive oyle fuker

but have fun dissing all my ditch bullshit "peices"

i really dont have an attachment to them, but i also will see you.... so go ahead H

okay, i apparently have got the wrong person. sorry, OYLE i won't be going over your shit... so maybe i should go over chewy? and come on, nobody's going to get ..... and you know it.:lol:

the fil was unfinished or in other words "half ass" finished

not talking about style but if someone went over my "peice" with an unfinished hollow ass h

i would go back and fix it or something, or if i gave a fuck, or if i lived in richmond or if the guy wanted to get ..... just saying

What in God's name are you blathering about?