marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
[ATTACH]113061[/ATTACH] the big homie DARKS

[ATTACH]113062[/ATTACH]and a shout out to DOS think yall will like it.

maybe she could get the hole of the bung outlined for the "o" in old, which would be squeezed in between the cheeks somehow.

then it would be official.

darks is a low key kinda cat he only want a few peps to know who he is im just showin roots homes

look, most of us know that DARKS crushed brooklyn and has been writing for quite a while. i am also pretty sure that most of us have respect for him. however, this is no reason to post a bunch of new york spots that he painted before he ever even moved to VA. and if he is trying to stay low key, well you're the only one drawing attention to him, so you should probably stop. also, "dudes old skool but shits tight." what does that mean? if you've put in a lot of work then you can't be good? you should be quiet for a while.

psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......yeah right you fuckin' homo, you must have been bombin' in invisible krink, cuz i aint seeing any of your wack ass handstyles!

stick to postin titties!

you are annoying. you must just dont know how to see a hollow fill on tha innastate dawg. be gone son!

eyo son son ima come through the spot and ima roll up in a mudda buckin hot air balloon ya dig and shit... and ima crush the highways but not like yall think ya know... ima pay some dudes to write my name in the clouds and shit dawg so shits like mad ups legally and shit and then if yall hate me.... yall can come see me but trufus yall aint gonna be able to touch me cause ima be sky high ya dig nig word is like my bond and shit like james and dub 0 7 baby what what quack quack...............

flicks were looking good for a while