marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ive never seen an icepick throwie nor piece

all i see is tags.

saw an icepick throwie once off first colonial near laskin. one liner, kinda weak honestly. nice mop tags though. in my opinion that kid showed yall vb kids how to do it atleast around that oceanfront area. not suckin the dudes dick or nothin cause he only busts tags but whatever.

graffiti is for fags..... get your ears checked kid and dont look like such a fuckin writer or wanna be writer takin flix around town with your ill posse sittinin the car bumpin some fuckin hip hop tunes frontin hard and shit... i believe homeboy said what u doin lookin at that graffiti boy... but hey who knows... maybe my ears were deceiving me after all i was quite a distance away... oh and im glad you like it personally. that shits strait in my book also. them nz boys be doin it.

bump that opus tns payphone too... mad old son

saw an icepick throwie once off first colonial near laskin. one liner, kinda weak honestly. nice mop tags though. in my opinion that kid showed yall vb kids how to do it atleast around that oceanfront area. not suckin the dudes dick or nothin cause he only busts tags but whatever.

yea i heard of it, but i never saw it.

it got buffed real quick.

graffiti is for fags..... get your ears checked kid and dont look like such a fuckin writer or wanna be writer takin flix around town with your ill posse sittinin the car bumpin some fuckin hip hop tunes frontin hard and shit... i believe homeboy said what u doin lookin at that graffiti boy... but hey who knows... maybe my ears were deceiving me after all i was quite a distance away... oh and im glad you like it personally. that shits strait in my book also. them nz boys be doin it.

bump that opus tns payphone too... mad old son

Well honestly i dont know what dude said to me, my buddy is the one who told me he said that cause i asked him what homie in the truck said cause i didnt catch it...anyways, wasnt even flickin, just saw that shit when i was about to turn left onto 21st and jumped out. glad to know everyone knows what i look like now though. and my posse IS ill. word.

and bump the homo on the back of that opus payphone...ancient and like half faded but still golden