marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hha..... aint shit gon "esculate"... although, since the matters at hand...... I'd love to play critic to you and ya boys "innovative" work................

no, shit is not "gon esculate". i said very clearly that i was not hating on UNIK. i don't know how much clearer it could have been. i also never claimed to be innovative by any means. i think we all know that. if you feel like playing critic to me, please feel free. that's what this forum is for (well maybe flicks too). trust me, you won't hurt my feelings.:lol:

is an opinion and looked at as nothing more...................... i highly doubt Unik is painting for the likes of stephen..... Bump UNIK for doing him.... alot of us can respect you for doing you and caring less of others opinions.............. diggin the toy vs real...... dope concept......

piledrivers a bitch...... fact........ as much as you stay talkin shit in the dc/va thread... you really should just come and voice ya opinions in person.......... another fact........ ;)

you and your fearsome crew already chased me out of the Wash DC thread threatening me with....i forget....oh thats right "I wouldn't last a day in the choclate city" (Ray Nagin called and wants his term back).

Here are some people that need to climb on ladders like you.

http://www.tube8.com/teen/naughty-little-nymphos/7661/

http://www.tube8.com/hardcore/monica-mattos-fucks-a-punk-dwarf/38680/

Do you have anything running in SF? if so where?

We don't sleep

Piledriver................ look me up if and when you ever come to DC pussie.......you can talk to aker about the comment....it's clear as day what I had to say............... other then that, thefuckup..... and yes,,, waters def. run deep my dodgeball............

Stephen.... no problems man.... everybodies a critic on this retarted site.......

keep doing ya thing money..................

UNIK N CHEWY......... ILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..........................................................

Rype joints lookin ill as well

as always... bigups on the flicks fox

no, shit is not "gon esculate". i said very clearly that i was not hating on UNIK. i don't know how much clearer it could have been. i also never claimed to be innovative by any means. i think we all know that. if you feel like playing critic to me, please feel free. that's what this forum is for (well maybe flicks too). trust me, you won't hurt my feelings.:lol:

give yourself some credit homie...i've always thought you were on the cutting edge of spray art techniques. your use of multiple methods of paint dispersal has often left me feeling like a caveman flinging paint at a wall like some sort of neanderthal jackson pollack. holler at your boy.