marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

yo when building a graf wall it dont matter the materials. straight up when i was broke like a bad joke i just used refrigerator boxes and scotch tape to make a graf wall for a hiphop event. all that matters is that your styles are legit.

Chea i agree,hell one time we used metal from this old rusty shed we took apart to do a deal one time,wasent and event though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Too bad thats not the REAL omega3 not really feeling that piece anyways

That Omega3 jank is lookin alright to me.

But my boy told me there was an Omega in Chesterfield that is gay and like hits up dumpsters and behind petsmart and shit.I doubt its the same dude,cause he didnt say shit about him putin a 3.

That Omega3 jank is lookin alright to me.

But my boy told me there was an Omega in Chesterfield that is gay and like hits up dumpsters and behind petsmart and shit.I doubt its the same dude,cause he didnt say shit about him putin a 3.

This internet shit cracks me up but any ways omega was changed to omega3 due to the fact that there was already some guy writting omega. Not sure why theres another omega3 and i would be very suprised if it was a coincidence. but fuck it. Its all about burnin the other dude.

This internet shit cracks me up but any ways omega was changed to omega3 due to the fact that there was already some guy writting omega. Not sure why theres another omega3 and i would be very suprised if it was a coincidence. but fuck it. Its all about burnin the other dude.

Heh internet shit is funny,and chea i bet its coincidence.He said the dudes toy,so id change my name altoghter and chea i mean people will be able to tell.