marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The last thing I am is rat.... I make maybe 200 coppies of my zine and give it to mostly my friends at shows how is that blowing anything up? It seems like every big time writer that was a hardcore kid lost the edge and stopped going to shows in the 90's so unless they got a time machine it going to be a little hard to bust graff writers at shows. I'm really not trying to talk shit but were you bombing hard when you were 17? The only thing my zine could possibly bring heat on is me and like I said I dont have anything to worry about.

i painted when i was 17. alot. more than i do now. 200 copies. you dont have 200 friends. you give one of those zines to someone that you dont know. they dont care about you or anything you have to say and they throw in on the ground. a cop picks it up puts two and two together and they have UCs and VSs at shows. cops didnt have a clue until about a year ago. how long have you been going to shows? not much longer than a year. i know because i go to shows and have been for 13 years. watch what you say because you will eat it when i see you.

Man just got back from monroe park,man that DICK and CENSE MSP mural beside 7-11 always gets me.I also saw the DICE and RAY mural,shit was cool.This scene needs to pick back up that was the only decent shit i saw besides and EYE and a rooftop or two.

hello rookie. how's the force treating you?

Just saw a commercial for Valtrex....

I like to read the fine print on those joints...

It's for herpetic outbreaks... as many of

you niggas know...

The fine print said

"not for use with homosexuals"

Some of you niggas might wanna

take notice

MCULT in the house

monastat 7?

Hah ppl are funny you dont know the story behind my name and in no way says im part of DOS.You dudes is muy paronoid and muy cocky.Ok you get up dosnet mean you can tell people who they are.Like fucking skaters calling people posers,at one time you were too.

yo. your name is Dirty Ole Sewer. thats dos. if you arent dos change your name. if you keep talking to my friends the way you are im gonna find out who you are and smack the shit out of you. fuck a skater. this is a whole new world.