Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
promnight

marlboro country (virginia)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not hating or anything just curious.....why does some sigh shit look good and other sigh shit look extremely toy? and when i say extremely toy i mean fucking horrible... does he have a split personality?

not hating or anything just curious.....why does some sigh shit look good and other sigh shit look extremely toy? and when i say extremely toy i mean fucking horrible... does he have a split personality?

Cause some of it's more present and some of it's way older. Not hating or anything but are you retarded? Just curious.

• Like 1

If anyone asks a dumb/ somewhat offensive question. I'm going to give them a shitty response. Don't take it personally bro. Plus it could have been worse. St Stephen or Skull Bong could have beaten me to responding.

yo not hating or anything, but is it just me or is some of jesus' earlier miracles extremely toy?

hahaha. of thats the case then david blaine or chris angel can by modern jesus too.

:lol:

HOW YOU GONNA SAY JESUS WAS TOY....JESUS DIDNT HAVE HOLLYWOOD TO MAKE HIS MIRACLES HAPPEN...FUCK THEM FALSE PROPHETZ DAVID BLAIN AND CRIS ANGLE

lets keep the talking going bump internet talking whos up for the latest hooker news 5 dollars on broad street for a blow fuck that

TAKE A O OUTTA GOOD AND YOU GOT GOD.....ADD A D TO EVIL AND YOU GOT DEVIL...IT ALL COMES DOWN TO GOOD AND EVIL...GOD DOES EXIST BUT NO ONES FORCING YOU TO BELIEVE THAT...DO YOU..