Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
promnight

marlboro country (virginia)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've recently started wearing pajama pants. Something I have hated for my entire adult life, but you know what? Those things are fucking nice. Not that pussy ass shit with batman logos on them, just a nice fabric for a man with a hectic schedule trying to relax in the evening. Or day time, because I can do whatever the hell I want. Although you can NEVER go outside with them, that is the tackiest things you could do. Any one with class would not be caught dead wearing evening wear outside of the home.

I'm just talking about sitting back with a bottle of Veuve Rose getting my dick sucked and the bitch smelling money through the pockets of my nice evening pants. I'm talking about some splendiferous styles that would make toys heads spin like my tongue spins around your girls butthole. Ya smell me

i want to remind slick.. that this is important info.

and that pajama pants ("leisure pants") are only straight if they're flannel.. and it's winter. else, the only reasonable housewear is basketball shorts.

know what else is good? fucking moccasins.. with the fake fur inside.. those shits are the end of cold feet forever. but you better wear fucking socks in those else they gonna smell like sweaty feet and rank asshole and you cant ever wear furry moccasins outside, unless you want to jeopardize all your man points.. all of them, you want to risk that walking down to the store in house shoes...? never. i have painted in moccasins before though.. i felt like an indian, running out my teepee to paint bridges.

I got some suicidal tendencies basketball shorts, they dont have pockets for money but you can kick really high while wearing them. Human skull bong has always had a very hectic schedule of counting money

right now i am wearing some lovely corduroy house shoes (lovely), and a very soft bathrobe. the bathrobe is acceptable only because it is my girl's and way too small, thus making it hilarious and comfortable at the same time. king shit.

i want to remind slick.. that this is important info.

know what else is good? fucking moccasins.. with the fake fur inside.. those shits are the end of cold feet forever. but you better wear fucking socks in those else they gonna smell like sweaty feet and rank asshole and you cant ever wear furry moccasins outside, unless you want to jeopardize all your man points.. all of them, you want to risk that walking down to the store in house shoes...? never. i have painted in moccasins before though.. i felt like an indian, running out my teepee to paint bridges.

thats what the fuck im saying

MAN HOW ARE ROBES GAY???ROBES ARE FOR PLAYBOYS LIKE MYSELF....GET OUT THE SHOWER THROW ON YA ROBE KICK BACK ...I MEAN IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE AH PIMP AT LEAST..

I've recently started wearing pajama pants. Something I have hated for my entire adult life, but you know what? Those things are fucking nice. Not that pussy ass shit with batman logos on them, just a nice fabric for a man with a hectic schedule trying to relax in the evening. Or day time, because I can do whatever the hell I want. Although you can NEVER go outside with them, that is the tackiest things you could do. Any one with class would not be caught dead wearing evening wear outside of the home.

I'm just talking about sitting back with a bottle of Veuve Rose getting my dick sucked and the bitch smelling money through the pockets of my nice evening pants. I'm talking about some splendiferous styles that would make toys heads spin like my tongue spins around your girls butthole. Ya smell me

I bet you don't even see the daytime mostly. I can't wait to see what you are into when you actually reach your adult life. It could only be the finest of fineries.

But never the finest firearms, because you can't have those.