marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo dougphotos, you are a weird looking motherfucker. No disrespect, just gonna go ahead and throw that out there. But real talk, you would probably be able to bag more girls than that beat animal you've taken pictures if you actually did graffiti at the spots you flicked.

Stay up, homie.

yoo, you know this dougphotos guy?

yo real question.. anybody remember that circle face with the three dots as the eyes . It was in northern virginia.. i saww it a longg time ago around 95N close to the woodbridge exit but the trees grew n covered it up.. BUMPP lol

youre thinkin of mono

7061633103_e281f578e4_z.jpg

Im just now growin up n shxtt. yall on here are probably got some years on me. but how get me hip how was the grxff scene in nVA in the past years compared to how it is now. im talkin dumfrxes road and on up 95.. i used to ride around when i was younger and see bigg upps on the highway n shit. i feel like back in the earlier 2000's it was wayy SWEEtt gettin up in nVA like some memories type shtt, because we all know the pigglets now like to fake Hardd on whatever they can. But anybody have any cool ass adventure stories from gettin up in VA back in tha day? shitt i wanna hear

cops don't have shit to do with anything. fools are just too lazy to get up anymore. or they have felony charges pending and don't want to deal with the drama. but its not like its THAT hot out there, shit is hottest in DC and still people find a way to smash out. try los angeles or san francisco fool. California has some of the toughest graffiti laws on the books, and a police force who is known to be extremely aggressive towards graff and crime in general, and STILL people put in huge amounts of work out west.

i only read like halfway through your post so idk if that was the point you were trying to make. im kinda tired right now, so whatever. just wanted to rant.

Im just now growin up n shxtt. yall on here are probably got some years on me. but how get me hip how was the grxff scene in nVA in the past years compared to how it is now. im talkin dumfrxes road and on up 95.. i used to ride around when i was younger and see bigg upps on the highway n shit. i feel like back in the earlier 2000's it was wayy SWEEtt gettin up in nVA like some memories type shtt, because we all know the pigglets now like to fake Hardd on whatever they can. But anybody have any cool ass adventure stories from gettin up in VA back in tha day? shitt i wanna hear

Yes, you're correct, shit back in the day in northern VA was way better and if you look closely you can still see some old graffiti from when this area had people putting in tons of work. Nobody on this beat ass thread is going to tell you stories from back then, your best bet is to go ride transit or walk your ass around and see what's left. Actually, just quit graffiti and go read a fucking book. Maybe take an English class because you sound like an ignorant fuck.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD.

Bombing Nova huh? Go to DC you're too close to an actual city all's Nova is is a sub-region to DC dying to lock your ass up. Don't do your graffitis bombs and spray letters in the Commonwealth and aim to specifically "king" Nova cause...you're gonna get hit in the head over some dumb shit and VA is famous for making mountains out of mole hills...take it or leave it, you'll find out sooner or later. Trust. Hope you comprehended that for your own good.