marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

asdf

since you seem to be the one with all the flicks i saw something on cary street on a roof top right near the Boulevard and across from the cary street cafe. It was next to some shitty silver bek outline but i didnt get to see it and dont feel like going and looking at it now so if you can flick it and post it. couldnt make out if it was just some toy or not.

What up basic paint?

asdf

since you seem to be the one with all the flicks i saw something on cary street on a roof top right near the Boulevard and across from the cary street cafe. It was next to some shitty silver bek outline but i didnt get to see it and dont feel like going and looking at it now so if you can flick it and post it. couldnt make out if it was just some toy or not.

What up basic paint?

lipshitz

there is this great indian place called "Malabar" and its in this shitty strip mall across from the short pump mall. they have this amazing "paneer masala" and I dont feel like going out there and getting it right now, so if you could just get that and then bring it to me that would be great.

I haven't planned on getting to that part of town to flick shit yet, but if I find myself over that way I'll see what I can do.

lipshitz

there is this great indian place called "Malabar" and its in this shitty strip mall across from the short pump mall. they have this amazing "paneer masala" and I dont feel like going out there and getting it right now, so if you could just get that and then bring it to me that would be great.

I haven't planned on getting to that part of town to flick shit yet, but if I find myself over that way I'll see what I can do.

oh, and i'll take a blowjob while you're at it. preeesh!

so... has anyone seen the new sunk outline in the old faded expert spot(bump!) on the leigh st. bridge above 95? im gonna need the sun to come out to get this flick, or huge ass zoom lens, but shit... i know the flix hasn't been posted yet, but bump! his style might be simple(its getting there), but now its 100 feet high over 95 downtown.

correction: that google earth expert roller was posted a few months ago and sunks style is on that baller level..bump for sunk and anyone whos hit that 95 spot

god damn. those last two pages were dope. so many flicks my computer was freezing up.

bump richmond

BIG BUMP!!

STAY UP RICHMOND!!