marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nore,

i wanted to thank you for crossing me out for no reason at all. i really appreciate the enthusiasm put forth to try to put me down on the streets. its actually kind of cute. so, if you are willing, i would like to date you. man on man, hot sweet action. i think youre dick is huge, and i hope im right.

-EH

does anybody have some good pictures of good graffiti? honest question.

Yes, but who wants to post them on here? It's a bunch of dingdongs hyping up other dingdongs. I'm not putting my flicks into this shit sea just so it can get eaten by shit sharks. No sir

But that one guy should post the "Peace 2 all" piece. Wow

Dude are you serious? It's 2010, bro...with all the police these days illegal graffiti is really leaning towards legal graffiti. That shit is what's up, man. Carrying people. Getting your shit out there safely and putting it online. Doing sick burners with ill colors(like that one guy said) and just doing it. Getting rep. Don't be a hater man. You just ain't doing shit that's why you're all on the internet using sarcastic quotations.

dude...if you dont do illegal graffiti, then youre not a writer. straight up. legals, we all do em. but if youre saying that illegal graff is leaning toward legal shit cuz of cops???? you are a gay! you cant argue with me about this. its graffiti....:rolleyes: :scrambled: :confused:

dude...if you dont do illegal graffiti, then youre not a writer. straight up. legals, we all do em. but if youre saying that illegal graff is leaning toward legal shit cuz of cops???? you are a gay! you cant argue with me about this. its graffiti....:rolleyes: :scrambled: :confused:

wrong. legal lords are the new graffiti bombaz