Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BurtReynolds

Tampa Florida

Recommended Posts

there is graffiti in Tampa ? Damn, my sister lives there and I've been plenty of times and the only graff I've seen was in the projects and it consisted of "Lil' Mac, or P.Boy loves Shaneequa, or North Blvd.Crips"

Not exactly what i'd be looking for, but cool nonetheless. I haven't peeped the yards down there, but i'm sure they got a couple little layups and shit that are worth the wait. All I can say for sure is, do not get caught in a yard that borders the ghetto in Tampa, that shit is a rough deal from what I understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you can find some layups but, nothing special. if you really want to, follow the tracks from the shipping port . fuck it, kill the streets. tampa needs it. and blow up ybor city while your there. no seriously...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no doubt tampa needs to be hit hard.ybors a bust nowadays theys got cameras everywhere...but there are a few yards out there but shit gets hot real quick if your spot is blown....st pete/clearwater needs some color to.so if your in tpa drive cross the bridge for a minute hit the place up then be out......its a shame theres no scene out there cus there are some heads out there with sick skills.....piece

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by raildeviant

the only graff I've seen was in the projects and it consisted of "Lil' Mac, or P.Boy loves Shaneequa, or North Blvd.Crips"

 

HAHAHA FUNNY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tampa is cleaner than beverly hills! there isnt shit there,same with everywhere in florida.the only shit up is a couple of average pieces in orlando.im not sure about miami but for the most part theres no good writers in fl.this is not an opinion it is a fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_b0b

I went there years ago and did layups. There are quite a few little ones scattered around and it was all EASY. so easy it hurt. Just find some and paint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by T.T Boy

i wouldnt fuck with yards in florida from what i hear

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Nah homie that ain't true @ all!!! I don't even live in Tampa and i have them spots for fr8's...:king: :king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crazeeb0b

I went there years ago and did layups. There are quite a few little ones scattered around and it was all EASY. so easy it hurt. Just find some and paint.

freights or real trains?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by IRON HEAD

 

Nah homie that ain't true @ all!!!

 

i would have to disagree.

 

Originally posted by nang'eds!

freights or real trains?

more than likely it's freights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_b0b

Yeah it was fr8's.. Only clean train I saw was a Amtrak in the station and the people I was with didn't want to do a backjump as there was a bar with lots of people coming & going near by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doing freights in Florida

 

I have been doing freights in Florida for a while. Doing freights in Florida is a little scetchy in day time. But you can hit them up real nice at night time when they park them under a lighted spot where there is no people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there's a legal wall in clearwater? is it part of a skatepark? it's been too long...my friends say that palm harbor has become huge...well, alot bigger than i remember it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by casekonly

there's a legal wall in clearwater? is it part of a skatepark? it's been too long...my friends say that palm harbor has become huge...well, alot bigger than i remember it...

yes it is in clearwater. no, it has nothing to do with the skatepark. everything at the skatepark has been buffed from what i hear.

 

palm harbor doesn't have a scene to my knowledge. although there are a few taggers running loose in that county. the scene is slowly picking up (which, in a way, i'm glad)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i guess since SBS went their seperate ways, that area has kinda lost out on a few good writers. but, what would i know...i haven't been back there in so many years...

 

so, where about is the legal in clearwater? what's up with suits n' sails? is it still in existence? i lived not too far away from there back in the day...like, within a few blocks....i used to eat at that little chicken restaurant all of the time...the one in that strip mall area...i'm sure you know what i'm talking about if you're around that area....damn, i need to call my homie down there and see how he and his family are doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by casekonly

i guess since SBS went their seperate ways, that area has kinda lost out on a few good writers. but, what would i know...i haven't been back there in so many years...

 

so, where about is the legal in clearwater? what's up with suits n' sails? is it still in existence? i lived not too far away from there back in the day...like, within a few blocks....i used to eat at that little chicken restaurant all of the time...the one in that strip mall area...i'm sure you know what i'm talking about if you're around that area....damn, i need to call my homie down there and see how he and his family are doing.

 

word up on the SBS part. i still have an member of SBS's email. i should get ahold of him sometime haha.

 

suits 'n sails? haha nah i don't know what that is, my friend's girlfriend lives there so i can ask if you want :P

 

if you still want to know where the legal wall is, get at my email. i don't really want to blow it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×