funny things to do while having sex

wet cat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I had a chick give me head and cry at the same time because I didnt like her for more than just casual sex..

I felt uncomfortable to begin with then thought 'fuck it , she's doing a good job'

haha

Thats gangter.

Oh yea!!! Have your grandma call in the middle of it and just keep going while your carrying on a conversation with your grandmother...

My girl's house phone rang one time in the middle of fucking, she was sposed to just be there alone watchin TV so she hopped up to answer it. It's her brother, so she's rushin tryin to get off the phone with him, then she walks back over and tries to just climb back on top of me while still talkin to him. Shit was mad weird haha

The monkey face (aka the abe lincoln) has always been a favorite of mine. You shave your pubes and leave the shavings on your dresser next to your bed. Then when your fuckin your girl, you bust all over her face, then quickly grab the pubes off the dresser and throw it on her face, and at the same time you yell out "MONKEY FACE!"

we went to a party at this apartment complex so at like 2 in the morning my buddy brings this bird in the laundry room and hes fuckin her on a washer..we immediately notice this and i go into the kids apartment we were at and grab his laundry basket and some dirty clothes and stroll into the laundry room...the bird starts wilin out but my buddy just holds her down and keeps railin her..i walk over to the washer directly next to them and ask him to pass me the detergent that was next to him and he passes it to me and says ya sure brahh and keeps railin the bird as shes tryin to cover up her tatas..i put the load of laundry in and walk out...2 seconds later me and everyone that was watching bust the door open and run screaming through the room to the other door and outside...classy

i like to stick ol girl with a syringe when hittin it doggy.

then she freaks out when i tell her it was heroin.

but the look on their face is priceless when you say "JUST KIDDING!"

followed by

"It was CLOROX"

What happens after that is where the real stories are made.