Who's not listening to Slayer right now?

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Yeah' date=' but June 6, 1906 didn't matter cuz there was no metal and no horror movies being released that day, therefore no metal points. Get it?[/quote']

Yeah but they did have the Hellfire Club. So thats +12 Classical Concerto Points.

dont worry i put the music low all lulabye like. dont go calling child services on me yet

today was gay. i went into my favorite store hot topic (sarcasm) to get these cute flats, i think its called skimmers. anyway.... alot of the workers in there drew pentagrams on their hands.......... how fucking cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was like, "thank you, god bless" when they gave me my change. im sure he silently uttered the word "cunt" as i walked out

misfits-die.jpg

DONT FORGET HORROR PUNK!

THE MISFITS- SKULLS

the corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight i want your skulls i need your skulls i want your skulls i need your skulls demon i am and face i peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause i want your skulls i need your skulls i want your skulls i need your skulls go collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall oh oh i want your skulls i need your skulls i want your skulls i need your skulls i want your skulls i need your skulls i want your skulls i need your skulls whoa

If my iPod's iTunesDB file hadn't gotten corrupted, I'd probably be listening to Slayer right now. I'm not gonna try to be Captain Cool and listen to better metal bands, cause frankly I know fuck-all about metal. Besides, none of them or their fans had the initiative to make it their day like Slayer did.

today i listened to the following:

Slayer

Danzig

Obituary

Carcass

Ozzy/Sabbath

WASP

Iron Maiden (number of the beast!)

Robert and Tommy Johnson Both claimed they sold their souls to the devil..wrote about it often...

Misfits

King Diamond

In Flames

Mastodon

Johnny Cash doing "devil went down to georgian AND devil went back to georgia".

ALSO...Live recordings of Aleister Crowley reciting killer vampire rituals, pentagram rituals..other things of equal awesomeness.

ALSO i got a tattoo of a burning bible.

word.

ok.. at first i didn't think much of this whole 6-6-6 deal.. until my purchase at the store came out to, yep... $6.66. so i came home and threw in a black sabbath dvd that a friend who was staying with me left behind and then threw in some esham to top it off...

now i'm going to drink some chicken blood.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
okay' date=' since when do so many people listen to metal? the fuck[/quote']

Since now, up your Metal Status.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Wow...

Slayer is NOT Hip-Hop

to the fullest.

You are clearly not Metal