Roger Clemens.

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuck roger clemens he sux' date=' he sucked since he left the sox. fuck him...scumbag.. emo fag[/quote']

I'm guessing you're from Boston.

He just wanted to play with his son in single A. Because he could have easily went straight to triple A before coming back. But he needs to get back soon..the Astros suck(we're getting killed every night).

i tried to post lastnight but computer crashed.

1.87 era for last season. washed up i think not.

the reason for working through the developement leagues is to spend a month progressing not only his body but mind back into a state of professional competitive play. his contract was pro-rated across the remaining months of the season, eventually totalling roughly 12.5 mil.

and for the man with the answers.... i hope you realize that the red sox are merely the yankees transplanted in another city. go spend your money on some other pitcher.

but yeah... houston... doin so well... i went to the game the other day where we lost in the eleventh? yeah, that was fun.

Guest spectr
fuck roger clemens he sux' date=' he sucked since he left the sox. fuck him...scumbag.. emo fag[/quote']

hey it was all good to hate roger when he played for the jays and it was all good to try to hire hit men to kill him when he played for the yankees, but now he plays for the astros so its ok to say he is a bitch and you hate him but you still got to give him credit for being one of the best pitchers ever to play.

oh yeah yankees suck jeter swallows arod.....

red sox nation 2006

p.s. fuck barry bonds

i tried to post lastnight but computer crashed.

1.87 era for last season. washed up i think not.

Yup, in 211 innings, too. The guy is still at the top of his game after so many years. There hasn't been a pitcher that consistent throughout his entire career since Nolan Ryan, and before that who knows. I hated him going to the Yankees, ripped a hole in my heart. But his skill is undeniable. And now that Johnny Damon has sold the fuck out I can focus my hatred elsewhere. Guy becomes a superstar and writes a book on being a Red Sox player and becomes the hero of every little leaguer in the Northeast and then he goes and cleans up to roll around in money with the enemy.

and for the man with the answers.... i hope you realize that the red sox are merely the yankees transplanted in another city. go spend your money on some other pitcher.

If you look at just the money spent on each team then maybe. But the Red Sox have soul, the Yankees are just cold-hearted bastards. Plus, Fenway is the greatest park on earth.

fenway?...idunno' date=' i went to a game last year and sat on top of the green monster which was really fucking awesome but i think wrigley has fenway beat by just a hair. fenway is dope but fenway doesnt have the feel wrigley has or the hot bitches who go there to get trashed.[/quote']

Yeah, I'd put Wrigley for second. I haven't actually gone there so I'm willing to accept that I'm wrong. I hear Camden Yards is real nice, too.

• 3 weeks later...

roger looked allright last night....what was it 2 runs, 5 hits, in 5 innings? 100 pitches...his pitch count was high for being only 5 innings, but besides that he did pretty well for being 43...just wish the astros could give him more run support..wanted to go to the game, but didnt feel like battling the crowds and buying standing room only tickets for $10...