Cellular Telephones (w/ poll included)

Whos the schoolyard bully?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im getting one of these magic cordless phones and as everyone knows 12oz is THE BEST place to come for advice. This site replaced my dad a long time ago.

So whos the best? There was a thread like this but technology advances like a single 36 year old on a drunk bitch.

Im (more than likely) getting a job working for sprint/nextel which might get me the hookup on phones or minutes or someshit. Before the job opportunity I was going to get with t-mobile cuz the people I do communicate with all have t-mobile. I just need a 12oz opinion as I do with most of my lifes decisions.

Seriously I come to the 12 with a problem thread every once in a while cuz the few people I talk to are just as knowledgable as I am and the fact that I talk to few people.

Thank you 12ounce

(Im not gay)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^wow. how much do you use your phone?

i dont really get dropped calls. but then again i rarely use a phone.

I use my Sidekick2 all the time, but my Cingular joint is only to talk to my girl...I'd say we talk like 4 or 5 hours a day (yeah, we don't get to see eachother much) and lose the call at least 10 times over the course of the conversation. Shit's super wack

I use my Sidekick2 all the time' date=' but my Cingular joint is only to talk to my girl...I'd say we talk like 4 or 5 hours a day (yeah, we don't get to see eachother much) and lose the call at least 10 times over the course of the conversation. Shit's super wack[/quote']

5 hours a day? WTF time do you have for anything else? Christ I don't think I ever talked to a girl for 5 hours total in a relationship ever

5 hours a day? WTF time do you have for anything else? Christ I don't think I ever talked to a girl for 5 hours total in a relationship ever

Well random conversations over the course of the day, and a long one at night...and right now I'm not in school or workin, so yeah. I should be startin a job this week so she's gunna hafta deal with less time

if you have credit problems verizon will hook you up. They will approve anyone with no money down. I got fucked over by t-modile although i had a bangin deal several years ago. It was 5000 anytime minutes for $50 a month. Sprint was pretty good for me, but they didnt have service in most places i was recently. Verizon really does seem to have service everywhere.

i used to sell sprint phones. they hook up their distributers and emloyees with unbeatable prices. $25 a month for a thousand anytime mins. free nights &weekends and roaming.

if you get the sprint job, go with them.