Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flik

start location

i live in a small town in england called luton were there is no serious graff artists is this gd or is this bad? as i am only just starting graff

it's good because you'll more than likely give up that much faster sparing the world yet another toy on the loose

especially and the good looking/popular ones at your school

oh, wait, you live in england.

there's no one good looking from there for the most part

It's good and bad. Good for "getting up" fast. Bad for having to go solo. Whatever though. Solo is better sometimes.

don't think that you need someone or something to 'teach' you graffiti

there is a TON of photographed graf on the web

just keep looking at it and practicing in a black book

after you've been doing this for a couple years, try to paint a bit

for now, don't worry about where you are or who is going to help you, try to do it yourself

Like you when i started there was no one in my town who painted. Just catch trains to places if you want to make friends. Keep your mouth shut to your friends though if you go round telling them you paint and theres like no writers in your town there gonna start to figure it out.

good, your the only writer. you can kill the whole town. and get one the news maybe even national news. get your game up^

write on some little shops and tell everyone in town it was you, the girls will go nuts and you'll have to carry mace and AXE bodyspray. small towns rock bra

Ehh, I know what you mean. I was doing the same shit - I dont' start here though simply because someone broke a window where I live and it was on the Statewide news.. So chances are if people wake up to a sea of colors they're going to call the FBI or some shit.

Oh, and another thing - Don't worry about assholes on this forum. They're pale & fat. :)

thats great that means once you get good you can burn all those faggot toys...but for now ur are one of them so keep practicin....own that whole fuckin town thats my suggestion...but you got to be careful not to heat up ur hood to fast...lay lo with the vandalism and try to keep in over a widespread area not all ur tags and shit write by ur living quarters...

pip pip cherio...wud u like a cup of tea....

sry had to say it...

i live in a small town in england called luton were there is no serious graff artists is this gd or is this bad? as i am only just starting graff

if its a wall... if its a fuckin surface... vandalize it son! mad easy.... fuckin bomb shit huge

quit while your ahead

Ehh, I know what you mean. I was doing the same shit - I dont' start here though simply because someone broke a window where I live and it was on the Statewide news.. So chances are if people wake up to a sea of colors they're going to call the FBI or some shit.

Oh, and another thing - Don't worry about assholes on this forum. They're pale & fat. :)

wow you must live in the gayest place imaginable. do you get butt raped on a daily basis?

just look at tons of graffiti and bite it all, attempt to atleast, inevitably fail miserably, and make your neighborhood look like shit.

sarcasm

• Like 1

How to Be a Succeed Alchemist in WOW

If you are alchemist, you can create treatment pharmacy, invisible agents, elements of resistance and the Pharmacy magic in WOW termal masaj yatagi. Alchemist mixed with various herbs to produce pharmaceutical effects. Players can create treatment pharmacy, invisible agents, elements of resistance and the magic of Pharmacy, as well as weapons used to smear the oil, and more stuff fax server. Alchemy is useful for all occupations in WOW. Melee fighters can use alchemy gain and treat pharmaceutical manufacturing. Casting can be used to create magic of professional agents and caster-related gain of Pharmacy. Alchemy is a fun professional skill .It can create pharmaceutical for their own use, or sell to other people, but also can be given to teammates and friends. Alchemist pharmacy delivery will win great affection Chinese Language Schools in Shanghai. To become a Alchemist First of all, you need to scramble to save some WOW gold gucci bags, and then find an alchemy trainer. You may need to guard the city, waiting for other people look around to find the location of a trainer. Alchemy trainer often appears in the Herbalism trainer in the vicinity. Apart from the need of raw materials, the manufacture of pharmaceutical does not require any special tools or devices syogra. Manufacture of pharmaceutical always need empty bottles. Most agents can be manufactured at any location in WOW.

I live in a small town to, with a curfew and shit, luckily theres freights behind my house. They stop often, i usually hit a few tags on them, no throwies yet though.

good bro. u get up fast tho people will start to wonder, as long as you're not the only one buying spray paint in the town. and if the heat gets on then go a city.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now