does it matter

wet cat

ok so i know there is already a thread on this somewhere out off all 15 pages but thats to many.im kinda new at writing and was wondering if it really matter what kind of paint i use? right now im using some hardware store brand but it dont seem to drip that much but dont go on to thick.so should i just go get some krylon or save the money for "practice paint".

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea dude rusto is sweet but i also have this floresent shit that i got from a contruction store.its so hard to wash off.its actually ment not to ever come off.its sweet shit.ill find the website and post the link.the colors are so bright.you gotta see the green.

ok so i know there is already a thread on this somewhere out off all 15 pages but thats to many.im kinda new at writing and was wondering if it really matter what kind of paint i use? right now im using some hardware store brand but it dont seem to drip that much but dont go on to thick.so should i just go get some krylon or save the money for "practice paint".

I think you should put that money towards hiring someone to push you off a tall bridge

!@#$ loves people like you.

I think you should put that money towards hiring someone to push you off a tall bridge

!@#$ loves people like you.

well who gives a fuck what I saybut this is what it is......just do us all a favor and go home,load a gun,write letters to your mom telling her how you say shit online about people dying,write another one to your girl telling her that one day you got fucked in the ass because you needed money for paint,then go to the post office and mail the letter.tell some friends and when they dont believe you shoot yourself right in fron of them.that way your dead.you fucked up life for your boys.and people while then open a thread in rememberence of your name.and maybe ill leave a nice little comment about how you love people like me.

peace

P.S.

no diss just sticken up for myself