Dutch Pedophile Party

viperface

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always said I'd never fuck with a girl more than 2 years younger than me, but now that I'm 18 I could prolly see myself gettin with a hot 15 year old, definately a 16. And while I don't think it's cool by any means, I know plenty of 19 year olds that would do the same. I don't think they're pedophiles, just like young pussy

i wish there where mods that could ban people from earth.[/nerd status]

if only the internet could fly some of us over there.

Me to bring the loud mouth and glicks to bring the heavy fist.

I really just think that simple (physical) assault charges shouldn't be an issue in some casses.

Cleary gang swarmings and crub stomps are crossing the line, but if some pederast

tried to tell me it was in his rights to talk to a child I know, then I'd be more than willing

to show him that my rights include knocking out his teeth. simple as that.

if you mess with kids you deserve the pain that's coming your way. no exceptions.

If you're 19 and you're regularly fucking girls that are freshmen in high school, then you're not exactly a pedophile, but you are a dirtbag. I've had my chances and I passed them up and for good reason. Go find someone closer to your own age. Not going to college when everyone else your age goes doesn't mean you should to sit around and fuck 15 year old girls.

...then you're not exactly a pedophile' date=' but you are a dirtbag.[/quote']

yeah... exactly.

see I'm 27 and the girl I'm with just turned 24.

That's the same differnece between the first and last year of highschool, but it's a far cry from dirtbag stats.

Of course, because she's an adult. 15 year old girls are confused adolescents and taking advantage of that is just not right. And you're also going to break their hearts and make them jaded at a really young age and they'll only look back on you as a sleazey fuckhead. Rum, what you did was different and the right thing, I'm talking about guys that hang out at high school parties and brag about how they can buy cigarettes and haven't been in a class for two years in order to bag some drunk freshman because they can't get any pussy that can buy an R-rated ticket.

When I was 19 almost every girl I fucked was 15 or 16. Pretty much goes for everyone I know. Are you telling me that almost everyone i've ever known (including myself) is a pedophile?:rolleyes:

NO!... i was merely explaining how diff it is in hawaii. i see 14yr olds with 40+yr old boyfriends and such. my point is...age difference everywhere is different altogether. each culture/community/country has its own set ups. although i'm against ANYTHING that victimizes a child in a sexual manner. bangin a 15-16 yr old is different if you're not THAT much older. ya know? but like i was sayin, just a few years ago, there was a huge problem with a few 12 and 13yr olds bagning 11yr olds. you can see how thats an actual problem right? if not...you have more issues than even 12oz can point out and laugh at. but word. you're not a pedophile unless you're currently 21 or older and feelin up on 10year olds and down....word

i never really dated anyone younger than me. it isn't that i think its wrong and immoral, its just that all girls that are younger than me are usually some of the most annoying creatures on earth. but i also do not see anything wrong with an 18 year old dating a 15 year old. its been stated numerous times to me as fact by many different individuals (i have never taken the chance to look it up, i just go by my own experience) that men mature after girls, and i think 15 year old females, not all, but some if not most, have the same capacity as most 18 year old males.

im not condoning pedophilia here, i feel 15-18 is an ok age bracket to date within.

then again, i write on other peoples property and sometomes laugh at passing cops right after i get a really good spot. i steal and i lie to get what i want. i doubt my opinion should have any merit, even on these forums.

p.s. - vagina.

back when mary and joseph (the bible people)

were around, it was commonplace for 30 year old

men to be with 12-14 year old girls. marriage and such.

in fact, mary was probably around 13 when she was

impregnated with the guy we call jesus.

pmbuchrist.jpg

giggity giggity goo

i never really dated anyone younger than me. it isn't that i think its wrong and immoral, its just that all girls that are younger than me are usually some of the most annoying creatures on earth. but i also do not see anything wrong with an 18 year old dating a 15 year old. its been stated numerous times to me as fact by many different individuals (i have never taken the chance to look it up, i just go by my own experience) that men mature after girls, and i think 15 year old females, not all, but some if not most, have the same capacity as most 18 year old males.

im not condoning pedophilia here, i feel 15-18 is an ok age bracket to date within.

then again, i write on other peoples property and sometomes laugh at passing cops right after i get a really good spot. i steal and i lie to get what i want. i doubt my opinion should have any merit, even on these forums.

p.s. - vagina.

you don't love boxcars at all!!

you're gonna go to hell and burn with jfk

and hitler!

i agree completely with the maturity thing

but in american societal rules, 15/18 is still

a bad thing. african cultures let girls who go

through puberty marry (sometimes forced)

jewish culture (old school) did about the same.

americans....pent up or just morality police...

i still agree with alot of our laws. sex requires a

certain extent of mental maturity (moreso than a

15 year old probably possesses)

First off I'm at an age where I am WELL OVER wanting to fuck a 15 year old. But when I was 19 it was absolutely normal to fuck a 16 or even 15 year old. I don't know what the fuck is the matter woth you youngbucks these days the only thing I can think of is that you're all brainwashed. If you're under 21 and you see a 15-16 year old that's hot you know damn well that the first thing that pops in your head is "smash".

But on the real... any grown men that are old enough to be involved in politics that's life mission is to legalize fucking a 12 year old IS a fucking pedophile in the true sense.

what was your name prior to the new forum? i want to see if i'm correct in my guess...

then again' date=' i write on other peoples property and sometomes laugh at passing cops right after i get a really good spot. i steal and i lie to get what i want. i doubt my opinion should have any merit, even on these forums. [/quote']

Yeah, I feel like this too

What pisses me off is the fact that now those assholes that were all like "If we allow gay marriage' date=' the next thing on the list would be allowing sex with kids and animals" now have something to reference. Jesus fucking Christ.[/quote']

hell in a handbasket my man.

back when mary and joseph (the bible people)

were around, it was commonplace for 30 year old

men to be with 12-14 year old girls. marriage and such.

in fact, mary was probably around 13 when she was

impregnated with the guy we call jesus.

pmbuchrist.jpg

giggity giggity goo

Actually as recent as WW2 era it was still normal in America for 14 year old girls to get married to 20 something men. And nobody considered it a problem.

Actually as recent as WW2 era it was still normal in America for 14 year old girls to get married to 20 something men. And nobody considered it a problem.

There are still some people who do this in the syrian community (16-18yr girls to 25-30yr men). I know someone in ny.

true story.

There are still some people who do this in the syrian community (16-18yr girls to 25-30yr men). I know someone in ny.

true story.

I remember in my city in the late 90's they tried to nail this guy for marying a 17 year old Cambodian or Tai chick that he knocked up. They locked him up and charged him but I think he might have beat it cause the chicks parents gave him permition to mary her and refused to press charges and were pissed that the DA was coming after their son in law to begin with. The DA pressed their own charges. Anything to lock a nigga up.