tricks and cons to get free beer

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

youll like this one, get a friend to help you.

go to the bar and ask the bartender if he wants to see a magic trick. pull out some money and ask him to sign the side of it so it makes it unique. Put the money in your backpocket and then perform a magic trick with cards. anything that will take a small amount of time will do. Get your mate to get the money out of your back pocket and go to the bar and buy some drinks. The waitress will then put the money in the till and give you change. After you have performed the magic trick the guy will be amazed and then you say " o yeah i made that money move" tell him its in the till and hell give u it back, hopefully. This way u get free beer, free change. And a happy bartender.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Here's a trick: steal drinks when people are busy laying "game" (Helps if you have a hot girl in the crew for the cover) mix all the drinks together.......ghost ride the whip.

I'm pretty big on stealing the drinks while dudes are busy trying to get pussy. I call it "getting taxed".

When I used to work and skate at a well-known skatepark I would tax kids on their drinks and Skittles all the time.

the burnt arm trick

ingredients: one really drunk guy, a lit cigar/ette, a dollar bill

tell your overly intoxicated friend to put the dollar on his arm.

now give him the lit cigar/ette and bet him the bill, that if puts the lit cigat/ette on the bill, he will burn his arm before the dollar. being the dumbass that he must be, he will accept, Free drinks galore