When was the last time you pooped?

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clicked that link and right after clicking it realized what I was getting myself into and how stupid I was. I proceeded to frantically click cancel and X out of every window open making sure that I didn't see anything I didn't want to, and I succeeded, then let out a sigh of relief.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
^^ughh.....

yer foul.

Girl, you know you do that shit too.....Off subject, Ego I saw a video on MS 13 at work today. I thought of you....:love2:

my favorite way to piss of my girl is to intentionally walk in when shes

taking a shit and say "fuck, it stinks in here!". girls get so emo over pooping.

YEAH MOST CHICKS HATE LETTING IT BE KNOWN THEY POOP. EXAMPLE: " ^ . ^ "

THIS ONE CHICK WAS HOLDING HER STOMACH AT MY JOB AND SAID SHE HAD TO RUN TO THE BATHROOM. I SAID "OKAY GO AHEAD." SHE CAME BACK LIKE 30 MINUTES LATER, AND I SAID REAL LOUD IN FRONT OF MOSTLY GUYS "DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE A SHIT?" AND EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING. SHE WENT FROM BEING PLAYFUL TO GETTING ALL RED AND PISSED AND HEATED. STARTED CALLING ME NAMES. SO I SAW IT WAS HER BUTTON TO PUSH AND KEPT AT IT "HOW DID IT FEEL TAKING THE DUMP?" AND SHE JUST GOT MADDER AND MADDER. IF IT WAS A GUY HE WOULD'VE JUST SAID "YEAH I DID." AND THAT WOULD BE THE END OF IT.

• 4 months later...